22

Jhope POV

Jhope POV

It's seven in the morning when I woke up and decided to go downstairs after changing my clothes.

I sat on the sofa and watched television. And suddenly, two familiar voices were fighting upstairs.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you are there..." I went back upstairs and saw Miyeon sitting on the floor and Lisa offering her hand to help.

"It's because you're stupid!" Miyeon yelled.

"Miyeon, that's enough," I said and helped her to stand up. "Calling Lisa stupid won't change what happened."

"She pushed the door and that caused me to fell, Oppa..." Miyeon said and she started crying. Oh, God. I hate girls crying.

I hugged her and caressed her back. She's now part of the family either the DNA results are positive or negative.

"What happened, Lisa?" I asked. She looked down and played with her fingers.

"I was searching for my favorite camera inside my private room... I didn't know she was sleeping there..." she explained.

"Miyeon, that room is her privacy. Why did you sleep there?" I asked.

"It's because the guest room is plain," Miyeon said. "I'm not a guest, Oppa..."

"Still, that's her private room," I said.

"O-Oppa, it's okay. Uh... Miyeon can have my private room. I'll just... move my things to the guest room," Lisa said.

"Yehey! Thanks, Lis!" Miyeon said and pulled me downstairs with him, leaving Lisa upstairs.

Something's not good here.

Jimin POV

When I heard that the voices are now gone, I went out of my room and saw Lisa crying in front of her private room.

I immediately hugged her. "Why are you crying?" I asked.

"N-nothing, Oppa. This... this is just... uh... sweat, yes."

Sweat? The sweat coming out from her eyes? That's kinda funny, but it won't affect me.

"Why are you crying?" I repeated my question. I didn't understand what they are fighting for earlier because their voices were not clear inside my room.

"Miyeon wants her private room," Taehyung went out of his room wearing his flat face and told me the reason. "Lisa said that she'll move her things to the guest room so Miyeon can have her room."

"Why'd you do that?" I asked her. "That's your private room."

"She wants it, Oppa. I'm not selfish. Also, she's now part of the family," Lisa said and she wiped her tears. "If... if you excuse me, I still have things to move."

She went inside of her private room leaving us outside. She's not selfish, but selfless. She'd give her private room to Miyeon? The most important room for her!

"I'll help her," Taehyung said and left me alone. I went downstairs only to see Miyeon enjoying herself watching television while Hobi Hyung looks like he's thinking the same thing as I am.

"Good Morning, Oppa!" Miyeon greeted me. I slightly smiled and quietly sat beside Hobi Hyung.

Suddenly, my phone rings and it was Jisoo who's calling me. I answered the call answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello? Jimin-ssi?"

"Ne, Jisoo-ssi?" I asked.

"Is Lisa still sleeping? She's not answering my calls. She's late for our practice today and they are getting mad already," Jisoo explained.

"No, no. She's awake, Jisoo-ssi. She's just fixing something. We'll take her there in a few," I said.

"Okay, Jimin-ssi. I'll cool their minds now. Thank you for answering my call," she said and ended the call.

"Hyung, could you wake Jin Hyung? We need him to drive us there," I said.

"Okay, Jimin-ah," Hobi Hyung said and we both went upstairs. I also caught Miyeon rolling her eyes.

I just know that that Girl has an attitude and I hate how she acts.

"Lisa," I called her. She's putting all her things in the boxes.

"Ne, Oppa?" She asked.

"Stop that and go get your bag or something. We'll take you in your practice," I said. "Jisoo called me."

"Shoot! I forgot!" She yelled and rushed to get her bag in her room. I looked at Tae.

"Tae, could you put all of her things on the boxes? As in, everything. Then, call Jungkook to move it to the biggest guest room. We'll buy decoration stuff before Jin Hyung and I go home," I said. "We'll surprise her with her new private room."

"Arasso. I'll tell them," Tae said.

I nodded and saw Lisa running to me already. "Yah, let's go," Jin Hyung said holding his car key.

We entered his car and left.