8

Jin POV

Jin POV

"Hyung, did she see you?" Jungkook asked. We almost got caught because Jimin and Taehyung are teasing each other while we're entering the lift.

I'm the last one to enter and my left eye caught Lisa not too far from us so I pushed them in.

"I don't think so," I said. Aish! These kids are always teasing wherever we are.

She got thinner each day passes. When I am with her, I won't allow her to skip meals nor eat a little.

"We're here," Namjoon said.

Wow this floor is huge. YG is big, indeed. "I think this is already the office of Yang Sajangnim," Namjoon said, as he stops at the big white door in the middle of the hallway. He knocks and we stood behind him.

"Come in," Namjoon opened the door and the smell of luxurious air freshener invaded our nostrils. We removed our caps and masks and bowed as a sign of respect.

"Good Day, Sir. We're Bangtan Sonyeondan. I'm the leader, Kim Namjoon."

"I'm Kim Seokjin, Sajangnim. Nice to meet you," he looks intimidating.

"Kim Yoongi-imnida."

"Kim Hoseok, Sajangnim.

"Good Day, Sajangnim. I'm Kim Jimin."

"Hold on, I thought you're surname is Park? All of you are Kim?" Mr. Yang confusedly asked.

"Except for the youngest, Sir," Namjoon answered.

"Kim Taehyung-imnida," Taetae continued as Mr. Yang signaled him to talk.

"And, I'm Jeon Jungkook, Sajangnim."

"Good Day, boys. Make yourselves comfortable," We sat at the two sofas in front of his table. "So, about the rumors..." Mr. Yang started.

"The rumors about Lisa and Jungkook are not true, Sajangnim," I said. "They aren't cousins, husband, and wife, or what."

"So how can you explain the surnames?" Mr. Yang asked.

"All of us are Lisa's brothers," Yoongi said. "But in the Kpop industry, we used different surnames to protect our family."

"So, Lisa and Jungkook are your half-siblings."

"You can say that, Sajangnim. But, they are our siblings, no matter who's our father," Hobi said.

Well said.

"Okay, then, it's settled. We don't need to release a statement, yet. I need to protect your privacy and also, Lisa. She is a special gem to our company," Mr. Yang said.

Lisa as YG's special gem? Woah, that's amazing. My sister's amazing!

"Jinjja, Sajangnim?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes," Mr. Yang said. "She has the highest score among the trainees. Since Bigbang, Minzy and CL also admire her skills."

BIGBANG Sunbaenim?! My Sister is talented, huh? I am so proud of her.

"She's already included in the lineup, and don't tell her, yet. It'll be announced at the end of the year."

Woah! Daebak! My sister will be an idol soon!

"We won't, Sajangnim," Namjoon said. "Can we see her today, Sajangnim?"

"She has a vocal lesson right at this moment. So, I'm afraid that you can't meet her today."

"We understand, Sajangnim," Jimin said.

Well, that's sad.

"Arasso. For now, Jimin is her only brother who got revealed by the media. Don't reveal anything unless it's already fine."

"Ne, Sajangnim," We all stood up and bowed.

At least the rumor is clear now to her boss. I can't wait to see her reaction if she finds out she's debuting.

MIYEON POV

(Before Lisa went to her appointment)

I passed by in the living room when I heard Lisa and Chaeyoung discussing something inside Lisa's room.

I leaned to the door and eavesdrop on their conversation.

Lisa is BTS Jungkook and Jimin's sister?! It can't be! I mean, how?

That bitch! The time I met her and we became together in a group, I started to dislike her! She's a bitch! She's getting everything from me!

Does she think I didn't see the article about her being the sister of Jimin Sunbae and she's being linked to Jungkook? That's annoying!

I must do something! But, argh! When's the right time?

THIS IS ANNOYING.