40

"Jungkook-ah, could you stay with this stubborn girl for a while? We'll visit Mr

"Jungkook-ah, could you stay with this stubborn girl for a while? We'll visit Mr. Jeon," Jisoo said.

"Sure, Noona," Jungkook said. Lisa groaned and held Jisoo's hand.

"Unnie, don't tell them I'm here," She said.

"You're even teaching me to lie," Jisoo scoffed. "Aish, okay. Don't be stubborn and don't open your Twitter!"

"But why-" Jennie cut her off.

"Just don't," Jennie said. "We're going now. We'll be back."

Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Jisoo left Lisa's room, leaving her with Jungkook. "Do you know what they are talking about?" Lisa asked.

"No, let me see if it's durable," Jungkook said and opened Lisa's phone. She saw her wallpaper and it was her with them. It made him smile.

He opened her Twitter and read the article that Kboo posted.

Dispatch reported that Blackpink Lisa was caught at Seoul National Hospital.

"Oh! It's just nothing, Lisa. Let's just watch a movie," Jungkook said and hid Lisa's phone. "I'm sure you're bored, right?"

"I want to sleep," Lisa pouted. "Sing for me, Jungkook-ah."

"Okay, what song?" Jungkook asked.

"I remember the song that I begged Yoongi Oppa to show me the lyrics... the Spring Day? Sing the chorus for me..." she mumbled.

Jungkook smiled and began to stroke her hair as he sings the chorus of their upcoming new song "Spring Day."

"Nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo shipda (bogo shipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

Chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina
Dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
Kkot piul ttaekkaji
Geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
Meomulleojwo~" he glanced at Lisa who's cutely sleelping while hugging his right arm.

"Noona-yah... Boshipda. I miss you so much. Why don't you just come back to us so we can be complete again? We love you, Lisa. You are having a hard time alone because of Hyungs' Appa, but always remember that we are on your side. Thank you for doing this to Appa, Lisa. I owe you a lot," He mumbled. "Honestly, the lyrics of Spring Day aren't like this... we decided to change it after what happened. This song is made just for you. We are hoping that when the time comes, you'll be with us again. Because we are Forever Eight. Miyeon is the plus one... and you're the original. I love you, Noona. Sleep well..." he kissed her forehead and he stared at her Noona while tears breaming down his face.