17

Finally, the day has come for Blackpink

Finally, the day has come for Blackpink. Today is their debut and they will finally introduce themselves as members of Blackpink.

They are preparing for their first conference and they are nervous. Everything was ready. YGE is expecting Blackpink for this.

They trained for so long for this day. "We can do this," Jennie whispered to the three. "Let's go," she whispered again.

The only thing you can hear inside is the sound of the keyboards, cameras flashing, and the four's heels.

They stood in the middle, facing the media. They are wearing their nervous smiles as they held their microphones tightly and introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-Jennie imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-Rosè imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-Jisoo imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-Lisa imnida."

Their first journey as Blackpink has officially started. Their music videos are lit that it trended and charted on the first day of release.

This is beyond their expectations. Blackpink thought no one will support them because 2ne1 disbanded and they debuted after.

While practicing their choreography for the nth time for tomorrow's performance, Jenchuchaeng's phones are ringing non-stop, and so they decided to have a ten minutes rest and They answered their phones.

Lisa quietly sat on a monoblock chair, staring at her phone. How come no one in her family called her? Her friends messaged and congratulate her already, tho.

"Weird... they didn't watch it?" She whispered. "Or they forgot that today is our debut?"

"Lisa! Are you coming with us? We're gonna have a coffee outside," Jennie said.

"Ne!" Lisa said and hid her phone inside her pocket. They walk out of the building and Lisa was shocked to see their van waiting outside.

"I thought-" Jisoo cut her off.

"Let's just go," Jisoo said and pulled her in. Lisa was busy looking on her phone, waiting to receive a call from her brothers and parents that she didn't notice the familiar way to their House.