1

"Lisa, breakfast is ready!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

It's a new day at Kim/Jeon's house and Seokjin is yelling out loudly to call his sister, who is leaving for class today.

Lisa, on the other hand, yawned as she snatched her bag from above the drawer and exited her room.

"Good morning, Lisa-yah!" Taehyung greeted her.

"Good morning, Oppa!" She returned his greeting with a kiss on the cheek.

He wrapped his right arm around her shoulder and they started walking. "Did you get a good night's sleep?"

"Yes, Oppa!" Lisa noticed her other brothers assisting Jin in setting the table as they entered the dining area.

They're so lively in the morning. Their parents are busy with their family business, so the oldest, Seokjin, is in charge of their sanctuary while their parents are away.

"Good morning, Taehyung and Lisa," Namjoon said as he sipped his coffee.

"What a sunshine!" exclaimed Lisa as she sat in her usual chair next to Jungkook.

They started scooping the foods Jin had stewed. It's so luscious that they had to close their eyes to enjoy it. It was a hit with them.

Lisa noticed Jungkook wasn't wearing his school uniform while she was eating. "Yah, kookie, you're going to skip today's class?" she asked.

"Sad to say, but yes, we must prepare for our comeback," Jungkook replied.

They attend the same school, but Jungkook is in a separate class with the other idols. But no one knows he's her brother.

They were chatting when they heard Lisa's service horn. Bangtan is so preoccupied that they were unable to drop Lisa off at her school.

"Bye!" she said as she waved her cute hands goodbye.

"Wait, Lisa!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Waeyo, Oppa?"

"Wait for me at your school later, huh? I'll take you home," he says with a broad smile.

"All right, text me if you're already there." It's difficult for her to interact with her brothers in public, but what can she do? They are idols.

"We're already here, Lisa-ssi."

"Kamsamnida, Ahjussi." She got out of the car when they arrived in front of the school. She sighed as she paid the driver and walked into the school.

Lisa has another big day ahead of her.