9

Light's are off in the house of Jeon and Kim's

Light's are off in the house of Jeon and Kim's. There's a single light coming from the cake that Lisa was holding in the kitchen, and no light can be seen furthermore.

In the living room, the six boys are hiding in different places, holding party poppers each.

"Mom texted me and said that they're almost here!" Jimin announced and hid again behind the big thick curtains.

"They're here!" Taehyung whisper yelled.

"Eommoni! Are you sure they didn't cut our electricity?" Jhope worriedly asked. Tugging the hem of his Mom's shirt, while his stepdad is surpassing his laughter.

"Aniyo, Hobi-yah," Mrs. Jeon said. At the moment that Mr. Jeon fake coughed, Lisa went out of the kitchen and the six guys, too.

The sound of the loud party poppers was heard and the little papers were scattered around the floor, startling Hobi. He almost had a heart attack if his mother isn't there beside him. Aigoo, poor hobi.

"Saengil Chukahamnida! Saengil Chukahamnida! Sarangani, Dear Hobi! Saengil Chukahamnida!" They sang repeatedly until Jin turn on the lights and saw the still shocked Hobi.

"Y-yah! You scared me!" He whimpered.

"Aw, Hobi Oppa! Blow the candles! But, make a wish first!" Lisa giggled. Hobi took a deep breath, closes his eyes, and wished.

"I'm wishing for a complete happy family always. For our group's success, and Lisa's journey."

He blows the candle, to be followed by their claps and woahs.

"Thank you so much, guys! Who planned this?" Hobi asked with his pretty wide smile.

"Jin Hyung!" The guys blamed Jin. "He plans to scare you."

"I might think you planned my burial," Hobi said. "You almost killed me."

"At least it's a success!" Taehyung said. "Let's eat!"

"Oh! Yes, finally," Jin said. "Let's go my beautiful fellas!"

"You mean, me?" Lisa said. "Oh, thank you, Oppa."

"I said fellas, not only Lisa," Jin said.

Lisa laughed. "Eomma and Me, then," she said and encircled her arms around her Mom's arm. "Let's go, Eomma. Foods are waiting for us."

"You're right, sweetie," Mrs. Jeon said and they left the boys in the living room with their victorious smiles.

"Girls," Mr. Jeon said and sigh. "Those two are alike. You agree?"

"Agreed," Namjoon said. "They're the Queen and Princess of this house."

"Said it right," Yoongi said.

"Let's go, boys. Those girls are probably super hungry now," Mr. Jeon said.

"Predicted it," Jimin said who's already at the door of the dining area. He saw his Mom and sister with their brows furrowed, waiting for the boys. They are super hungry.

"Get ready to be scolded," Hobi said to the six boys and Mr. Jeon. "I'm exempted."

"That's unfair," Jungkook said.

"BOYS! We're hungry!" Mrs. Jeon yells. "Are you coming or we'll eat already?! Hoseok, sweetie, come here! Mommy will prepare your plate!"

"That's a baby thing," Hobi mumbled. "Coming Mom!" He yells and went inside the dining.

While they are eating, they talked about different topics, not until Mrs. Jeon asked Lisa.

"How's training, honey?" She asked.

"It's great, Mom! I met new friends," Lisa happily said. "And, they are fangirls of you!" She said and looked at her brothers.

"Uhuh? What're their names?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"The oldest is Jisoo unnie! If you're not my brother Seokjin Oppa, I'll probably think that you're twins," she said.

"She's visual, then," Seokjin confidently said, earning groans from his dongsaengs.

"She's really pretty," Lisa said. "The second oldest is Jennie unnie. She's savage like Yoongi Oppa."

"Kinda interesting," Yoongi said.

"She sure is," Lisa chuckled. "My best friend is Rosè! She's the same age as me."

"Her name's pretty," Mrs. Jeon said.

"She grew up in Australia," Lisa said. "I love her name too, Eomma.

"Your name's prettier," Taehyung said. "Jeon Lalisa. See?! It's unique!"

"Her's unique," Lisa said. "And lastly, Miyeon! She's the same age as me and Rosè. She's pretty, too! She'll pass as the Visual."

"Miyeon?" Jimin's brows furrowed. "Where did I hear that name again?" He asked his hyungs.

"She's back...?"

"Who is she?"

"Uh, Who?"

Different reactions, but Jungkook and Lisa are confused.

"We're out of place here," Jungkook whispered to Lisa. "Look, even Eomma and Appa understand them."

"I know," Lisa whispered back. "Maybe they know Miyeon?"

"Maybe."

--

Uhuh?