13

They arrived at their house and Jungkook put her sleeping body on her bed

They arrived at their house and Jungkook put her sleeping body on her bed. Jimin woke the others so they would know what happened.

Jungkook covered her body on a thick blanket and he strokes her hair. She's still shaking even though she's asleep.

"What happened?" Jin asked when they entered Lisa's room. "The three of you look so pale."

"Lisa almost died," Jimin said in his low voice.

"She what?!" Taehyung whimpered.

"If we didn't follow her, she'll drown on the river," Jimin said. "Someone pushed her on the Han River."

"Who? Did you see who that person is?" Yoongi asked. He's worried inside, but cool outside.

"No, Hyung," Jungkook said. "It's so sudden. That person came out from nowhere and ran away after pushing her."

"How did she go there? I mean, it's late. What is she doing there?" Hobi asked.

"That's also our question, Hyung," Jimin said. "She sneaked out and she looks like she's waiting for someone."

"We need to tell this to Mom and Dad," Namjoon said. "We'll find that person."

"Before that... Hobi-yah, get a basin and towel. Namjoon-ah, medicine. Yoongi-yah, make a hot soup. Jimin-ah, turn off the aircon because for sure she's cold. Jungkook-ah, stay beside her. Taehyung-ah just stand there for moral support."

They did what he said. Because of the little noises, Lisa slowly opened her eyes and immediately saw Taehyung standing like an obedient kid beside the door. "O-Oppa? What are you doing there?" She asked.

"Jin Hyung said I'll just stand here," Taehyung innocently said. "Are you okay?"

"A little... come here, Oppa. Sit down," Lisa said and patted the chair beside her bed.

"What are you doing on the Han River?" Taehyung asked. "You got us so worried."

"I..." she was about to say the real reason, but she decided to lie. She wants to know the reason why Miyeon did that and not her brothers. "I was hungry..."

"Yah! You can ask for food from us," Jungkook said. "Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung will cook for you, and that's sure!"

"I don't want to disturb their sleep," Lisa said. "Ah... my head hurts."

"You're sick so don't talk too much," Taehyung said. "Just rest, okay?"

"I feel like a VIP," Lisa mumbled and slightly chuckled as nothing happened earlier.

"You are our VIP," now, her brothers are complete inside her room. "Sit down, Lisa. You need to eat."

Lisa sit down and Jungkook gently comforted her back. "Our baby's hungry? Oh, let me feed y-" Jungkook cut Jin off.

"Hyung, she's not a baby. Feed her like a teenager," Jungkook said. Jin rolled his eyes that made Lisa chuckle.

"Pho! pho!" Lisa chanted. Seokjin smiled and started to feed her... like a baby.

"See? She's a baby when sick," Hobi chuckled. "Awe, my baby!" And he gave her water.

"This is... I can't freak explain," Yoongi whispered. He looks so disgusted with the sweet baby things, but he wants to pinch her cheeks.

After Lisa ate, Namjoon gave her her medicines and she shook her head. "No. No. No."

"Lisa?" Jin called her name with authority. "You need to drink this."

"It's chocolate flavor, Lisa," Taehyung said. "It's delicious!"

"Jinjja?" Lisa asked, totally believing Taehyung. She swallowed the medicine and followed by her water. Her brows furrowed as the flavor of bitter medicine circles inside her mouth.

"See? It's delicious," Taehyung said like he didn't lie to her.

"Oppa! It's bitter!" She frowned. "You deceived me!"

"Mianhe~ you need to drink it," Taehyung said. "Congratulations!"

"Now, lie down. I'll put this towel on your forehead," Jin said. Lisa slowly lay her body on her bed again. Jimin gave Jin the towel drenched on the warm water. He put it on her forehead to absorb the heat of her body.

He kissed her forehead after and patted her bangs. "You'll be okay, Lisa. Rest now, huh? It's late."

"Ne, Oppa..." Lisa smiled. Her brothers kissed her forehead one by one before leaving the room to let her rest, except for Jungkook. He was still sitting beside her. "Kookie, sing for me..." Lisa mumbled.

Jungkook nodded his head though she can't see him since her eyes are closed. He stroke Lisa's hair as he sings Paper Hearts.

"Hoping I would just forget about it..." When he heard Lisa's little snores, he placed his lips on the top of her head and slowly left the room.

"We'll find the person who pushed you, Lisa. We promise," Jungkook whispered before closing the door.

He found his hyungs in the living room, currently talking to their parents through a video call. "Is she sleeping now?" Jimin asked when he noticed Jungkook.

"Ne, Hyung," Jungkook said. He quietly sat beside Taehyung.

"We'll search, Eomma. We won't tolerate this kind of situation," Jin said. "It's very dangerous."

"Yes, Son. We'll hire a detective for her case. Don't worry. Everything will be okay," their Mom assured. "For now, always check your sister. We don't know when will that person attack."

"Ne, Eomma. We will always check on her," Namjoon said. "Also, we'll tell this to her unnies."

"Okay, Son."