26

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I knew it! Something's going to happen today! Lisa and I already here at our house gate and she's trembling. I couldn't blame her. After all the confrontations? Bullshit.

I tapped her shoulder to help her calm down. "I'll be here behind you. Go now," I said.

She just smiled fakely. She's hurting and I feel that. Who wouldn't? When you found out that you're not the real daughter because of those fucking DNA tests!

When we get inside, you can't hear any voice coming from them. They are all quiet, but when they saw us, our brothers stood up. Same with Lisa's real mother.

"Lisa! Darling, I'm so worried about you. Thankfully, Yoongi saw you," She said and looked at me. I nodded and slightly bowed as a sign of respect.

"I-i'm sorry, Momma," Lisa said. She glanced at me before hugging her. As promised, I was behind her.

"Lisa, I understand that you have work here, but can you just visit New York and see your father's grave," her Mom said. Lisa's father passed away already? Goddammit. He hasn't met his daughter just for once.

"H-he's dead, Eomma?"

"Yes, Baby. He's gonna be happy if you visit him," her Mom said.

"I'll check my schedule, Eomma. Then, I'll come with you." Lisa said. Her Mom smiled and hugged Lisa once again.

Then Lisa looked at me. "Thank you Oppa," She mouthed and hugged me. I smiled and caressed her back.

"You should make sure that you're schedule is free, huh," I whispered to her.

"I will, Oppa. I-i'll go now... to pack all my things," she said.

"Wait! Why do you need to pack all your things?" I asked.

"I'm going to leave now, Oppa. I can't stay here. Miyeon is already here with you. You should bond with her," she mumbled.

"That's right! You should leave, Lisa. So I can have your two rooms," Miyeon said. I glared at her.

"Miyeon, don't you talk to her like that. And, you can't have her room. She's still part of our family," Jin Hyung said.

"But Oppa! I'm your real sister! So why are you allowing her to live here?!" I'm losing my patience with this girl. Her attitude is fucking annoying.

"Miyeon, Jin was right. She's still part of our family. Her rooms will stay as her rooms," Mom said.

"Fine, mom!" Miyeon answered.

"A-ahm, excuse me Mo-I mean, Mrs. Jeon, it's okay if you give her my room. I'll go get all my things and just live at our dorm," Lisa said and looked down, she's near to crying again.