12

LISA POV

LISA POV

Today, we're having our Monthly Evaluation, and it's different. Our Sunbaenims are here! BigBang and 2ne1. It's nerve-racking.

"OMG! I'm so nervous," Chaeng whispered to me.

"Same," I mumbled. "We can do this, Unnies!" I encouraged them. I'm the youngest, and I had to make sure that we aren't nervous before our turn.

"They are nice," Jennie unnie said. "I've been the longest trainee here. We just need to do our best. We're four, and always remember that we'll debut."

About Miyeon, she was moved by Sajangnim to the other group.

"Jenchulichaeng," the staff called our group name already. OMG, THIS IS IT! Our name before was Five fierce, but we changed it.

We started performing in front of our co-trainees, Sajangnim, and Sunbaenims. We successfully finished our performance without mistakes.

We bowed and went back to our seats. We just need to wait for their comments and the results later.

I'm not sure, but I caught Miyeon glaring at me. I smile at her because I feel guilty. I miss her already. She's my friend, our friend.

"Taeyang Sunbae's looking at you..." Chaeng whispered. "While he's discussing with Sajangnim."

I tried to look and she was right. OMO! I'm getting nervous again. What if they kick me out? Jimin Oppa's bias and role model are intimidating.

After the distribution of results, I was shocked to see Minzy Sunbae and Taeyang Sunbae when I turn around.

"Lisa, right? I'm Minzy and please do call me unnie. I am so interested in your dance skills," Minzy Sunbae-unnie said. OH, MY GOSH! Did she just compliment me?!

"K-kamsahamnida, unnie!"

"I'm also interested in your dancing skills, Lisa-ssi. Just call me Oppa because starting tomorrow, we'll work tomorrow in a song."

"P-pardon, O-Oppa?"

"I want you in my music video, Lisa-ssi."

"JIMIN OPPA!" I yelled out loud when I get home. My brothers will stay here for two days for their break and they ask me to go home, too.