15

Jin POV

Jin POV

We are at the restaurant waiting for our food when suddenly, Yoongi hissed.

"Tsk! What kind of text is this?" He mumbled.

"What text, Hyung?" Hobi asked him.

"Taehyung texted me and said that he doesn't love me," Yoongi said. Aish, Taehyungie. What's a crazy prank is he doing again?

"Yeah, maybe he's just pranking you," I said and he nodded.

"I don't care, tho," Yoongi said and hid his phone. This sleepy grandpa!

After a minute, Jungkook's phone beeped. I peak through the screen and saw that Lisa messaged him.

"Jungkook-ah, Lisa messaged you," he looked at his phone and opened the message. I looked at it and my brows instantly furrowed the moment I read it.

From: Lisa
I hate you so much, Jungkook.

"What is she saying?!" I whimpered.

"Hyung, why are you whimpering?" Jimin asked

"Lisa said she hates me," Jungkook said and they got shocked, too.

"Is that serious?!" Namjoon asked.

"Yes," I said. What's wrong with Lisa and Taehyung? Are they together right now?

"Guys, someone posted in our Twitter account," Hobi said and showed us his phone.

It was Jimin's meme picture and the caption is, "I'm so small."

Swear, this is Taehyung!

"Argh, what's happening with this kid?!" I annoyingly said. And then, after a while, Hobi's phone beeped.

"I-is this true?" He asked. I grabbed his phone and saw that Taehyung texted him.

From: taetae
You're so loud and annoying, Hyung. I hate you so much.

"What's happening with Taehyung? Is this even a prank?" Namjoon asked. He's annoyed, too.

"We need to go home now," I said. Kim Taehyung needs an earful lesson.

Ugh! bad timing! We have an urgent schedule at BigHit. After two hours, we're finally inside the van on our way home.

"Guys, look at our Twitter account!" Namjoon said. Taehyung posted on Twitter again.

It's Namjoon's meme picture with the caption, "Hi, I'm the God of Destruction."

"Kim Taehyung," Namjoon gritted his teeth.

Aish! That kid!

When we arrived home, I went straight to the kitchen to bring the food there and saw that the soju I bought for Appa is missing. I'm sure I put those here!

"Probably, Taehyung is drinking!" Jhope said.

I ran to his room and tried to open the door, but it's locked.

"The key!" I said. Jimin immediately went to the living room to get Taehyung's room key.

When he gets back, I opened the door and saw them lying on the floor, wasted. The soju bottles are here, and it's empty.

"TAEHYUNG! LISA!" I yelled but they're not responding. Of course, they're drunk! Imagine drinking ten soju?

"Yah! You're so noi...sy!" Taehyung yelled and fell asleep again.

"Let's clean this first," I said and all of us remove the bottles of soju, the remaining liquid on the floor, then we carry them and put them in the bed.

"Aish! Go get warm water and a towel," I said and Hobi the one who followed.

"Hyung, drinking is not allowed to them, right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes! They're so stubborn!"

"Hyung, chill," Namjoon said.

The day after, we're already eating When we heard Taehyung's voice.

"Ugh, my head hurts," Taehyung and Lisa went inside the dining and sat on the vacant seats, still looking wasted.

"Go eat," Namjoon said.

"Jimin, give them a hot chocolate," I said. "It will remove their hang-over."

Jimin gives them a hot chocolate and the two looked at me. They lowered their heads.

"We're sorry." They said.

"Let's discuss this later. For now, eat." I said.

After we eat, we stayed in the living room, surrounding the two.

"Still dizzy?" Jimin asked. I'm sure he's worried.

"N-ne, Oppa," Lisa said.

Of course, they are still dizzy. They are still young for alcohol.

"I'll go get the medicine," Jimin said and he left.

"Now, what could be your reason?" I asked calmly.

"W-we're bored that time, Hyung. Then, I planned to play dare or drink," Taehyung said.

"So, you texted Yoongi, Jungkook, and posted a picture of Namjoon and Jimin because of dare and drink?" I asked.

"N-ne, Hyung..."

"And you, Lisa, didn't you know that drinking is not allowed to you?" Namjoon asked.

"I-i knows, Oppa... but we want to have some fun..."

"You can go outside or play videogames but why did you drink? These alcohols are for Appa," I said.

"I-i'm sorry, Oppa," I sighed.

"Just don't do it again."

"N-ne Hyung/Oppa."

"And stop being a fool when drinking. Put the alcohol in your stomach and not in your head," Yoongi said and went to his room.

"Lisa, do you remember texting Eunwoo yesterday?" Jungkook asked.

"What? I didn't text him," she said.

"Ah! I remember that your last dare is to call text Eunwoo and say that you like him," Taehyung said.

Lisa's eyes widened and she slapped her face. "Oh, my gosh! I can't remember myself doing that!"

Aw, our princess is having a crush.