53

Bangtan got number 1 in Billboard Hot 100 and Lisa is super proud of her brothers, especially because it's Jungkook and Lisa's somehow a special day because, in Thailand, they celebrate their birthday on September 1 and on March 27 in Korea.

She can hear Bangtan crying outside because of happiness while Lisa is just smiling while looking at Twitter, where she saw the good news.

"Lisa! Lisa!" Suddenly, Jimin and Jungkook yelled outside of her room. You can hear their sobs.

It made Lisa's mood lightened. It's rare to see them crying so she opened the door for them and they immediately laid their body on her bed.

"Congratulations," Lisa said and sat on her sofa. "You deserve it."

"What a perfect gift for me," Jungkook said and wiped his tears.

"For us, Kook," Lisa said. "I'll celebrate it, too. I'm proud of you, guys. I am."

"I'm so happy, for real," Jimin said.

"I'm glad you are, Oppa," Lisa said and looked at her open balcony door. She looks at the stars, "My brothers have made it to the top." She thought.

"How about you?" Jungkook asked. "Are you really happy?" He added a question.

Lisa nodded her head, it was a lie. Her brothers don't believe it, though.

"We'll do Vlive later," Jimin said. "Ready yourself."

"Don't say anything about me, Oppa. They will call me weak and...and...I can't bear to hear more hurting words," she said and sighed.

"Lisa, as long as we're here, they can't do anything to you," Jungkook said.

"What if you're not with me, Kook? I'm afraid. I'm afraid of those threats. You know what? I'll just eat ramen downstairs. Don't think of my problems...just stay happy and I will be, too," she said and left her room.

"Damn those haters. I can't be fully happy because our sister is suffering," Jimin said.

"We will continue the plan later, Hyung. Today is our unofficial birthday, we need to make her happy," Jungkook said.

Downstairs, Lisa saw her other brothers crying in the garden. She smiled and went inside the kitchen and prepared to cook ramen.

While cooking, she poured her tears out and she didn't bother to wipe them. Those threats and hurtful words are still hunting her.

"We hate you, Lisa!"

"You're such a bitch!"

"Leave Blackpink, hoe!"

"Oh, look at YG's slut! Having a lot of lines!"

"Blackpink is better without you!"

"I'll kill you bitch!"

"Stop..." she mumbled and covered her ears. She sat on the floor, struggling to stop those voices from invading her mind. "Stop...I am afraid. I don't want it. Please stop..."

She accidentally threw the pot with hot water and it got poured on her wrist. "A-ah!" She yelled out of pain.

"Die bitch!"

"Just leave them already!"

"Hoe!"

"YG's favorite! You dick addict!"

"Stop it...STOP!" She yelled and held her wrist. Her wrist turned red and it's very painful.

"Lisa!" Jin saw her first since he went to the bathroom. When the boys heard Jin's scream, they immediately went inside the kitchen and saw their sister, suffering.

Jin carried her bridal style and put her on the sofa. "Lisa, Lisa, this is Jin Oppa. You hear me?"

"No! No! Go away! Stop it, please!" Lisa yelled and pushed Jin. "I'm afraid already, please. Stop it... I'll leave Blackpink just please stop it..." she sobbed harder.

Bangtan was very worried and they started to hold her hands to stop her from pulling her hair. Jin commanded Hoseok to get the first aid to treat her wrist.

"STOP! Don't touch me, please..." Lisa mumbled. "I am afraid..."

"Lisa, this is Jungkook. Don't cry now, please. You're safe," Jungkook whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

Lisa calmed down and closed her eyes. "S-should I leave Blackpink? I'm... I'm so afraid. They..they're too much."

"No! Don't ever do that!" Yoongi said. "We will handle this, Lisa. Just please be strong."

"D-don't mind me...just enjoy your accomplishment," Lisa said and bit her lower lip.

"Why do you keep on saying that?! It's annoying, Lisa!" Jimin burst out. They all went quiet. "Yes, we're happy! But seeing you struggling is heartbreaking! You're our sister and not a stranger! Fuck!" He yelled. "Don't tell us to enjoy ourselves and don't mind you because we would never do that!"

"Y-you're mad at me..." Lisa whispered.

"I'm not mad at you, Lisa," Jimin said and sighed. "I'm mad at myself because I couldn't even do something to protect you! If I can take away your pain, I would do it," he held her hands. "Don't think anything negative, Lisa. We are here for you."

No one talked after that. That is the first time that Jimin yelled at Lisa. He is the most intimidating among them. He is the creepiest when he's mad.

"Jimin's right, Lisa," Jin said. "Leave it to us."

"Then they will hate you, too..." Lisa said and looked away.

"We don't care," Taehyung said. "As long as you're safe."

"We are siblings, Lisa," Namjoon said. "We are all on this together."

"Calm yourself now, Lisa," Hoseok said and patted her head.

"It's our unofficial birthday..." Jungkook said and yeats his tears. "Don't...don't be sad."

Lisa didn't utter a word. She's still afraid but got lessen when she heard her brothers.

"We will protect you at all costs, Lisa. Always remember that" Yoongi said and the others nodded.

Lisa smiled but sadness was still seen in her eyes.