39

"Positive, Lisa-ssi

"Positive, Lisa-ssi. When are you planning to schedule an operation?" The Doctor said which shocked them. They aren't expecting the results.

"W-why..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Maybe it's just coincidence," Lisa said. "Uh, let's schedule it tomorrow night, Doctor-nim. I have to talk with my boss first."

"Okay, Lisa-ssi. You can go to your father's room now.

"Doctor-nim? Can I ask you a favor?" Lisa asked. The Doctor nodded and lend his ears to her.

"Don't tell anyone that I'm the donor. Only Jungkook, you, and the surgeons will know about this... if it is that okay."

"I respect your decision, Lisa-ssi. Our lips are sealed."

Lisa and Jungkook went out of the doctor's office and stayed on the rooftop to talk. "Why would you want it to be a secret? They'll be happy to know that you're the donor."

Lisa looked at him and smiled. "It's funny how I keep on pushing myself away from you, but It turns out that I'll be the one to come back," she changed the topic.

"I don't understand, though... Why'd you tested positive?" Jungkook asked. "I mean..."

"I don't know," Lisa smiled. "But I guess it's just coincidence, Kook."

"What if... you're Appa's daughter?" Jungkook mumbled. "You know what I mean."

"That's impossible. Why would Appa cheat? Eomma is the best woman I've ever met."

"I just concluded it."

Their conversation got interrupted when Lisa and Jungkook's phone rang at the same time. They moved away from each other and answered the calls.

"Jungkook-ah, where are you?" Jin asked.

"I went to Lisa," Jungkook said. "I'll be there soon."

"Oh! What did she say, then? Did you convince her?"

"Failed," Jungkook said and sighed. I'm sorry for lying, Hyung. Lisa needs to be the one to tell you.

"It's okay. I'll go to their dorm later. I'll convince her. Go here safely."

"Ne, Hyung," he hangs up the call and glanced at Lisa. He walks towards her place and stood beside her.

"Ne, unnie. I'll be safe. Will you bring my things here?"

"Of course, pabo. We'll take care of you there. Tell me your room once you got to admit."

"Okay, Unnie. See you here."

"Arasso."

"You'll be in the private room next to Appa. Just for this situation, let me be a brother to you," Jungkook said.

Lisa showed him a thumbs-up and chuckled. "Arasso, Oppa!"

"Yah! You're older than me!" Jungkook said.

They both laughed and secretly talked to the doctor for the room next to Mr. Jeon. "I asked Sejin Hyung to buy you foods so you can eat. Tomorrow, you can't eat anything," Jungkook said once Lisa was done changing her clothes with the hospital gown.

"Gomawo!" Lisa said and sat on the bed. "Let me know Appa's condition."

"Ne, I will," Jungkook leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Thank you for doing this."

Lisa nodded and hugged his tiny waist. "Kook?"

"Ne?"

"I missed you."

Jungkook went inside his Appa's room with his biggest smile. "I'm here!" He lively said.

"Yah, I thought you couldn't convince her? Why are you so happy?" Jin asked.

"I went to the Doctor and he said that they found the perfect donor for Appa. You don't need to call Lisa anymore," Jungkook said. "The donor is already here and tomorrow evening is the schedule of the transplant."

"Oh, my Gosh! Thank God!" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed and ran to hug Jungkook. "What's the name of the donor, son?"

"Doctor-nim didn't tell me because the donor asked for privacy," Jungkook lied. "I think she's a girl."

"Where's my Lisa?" Mr. Jeon woke up and Lisa is the first he looked for. Miyeon was hurt, but held Mr. Jeon's hand and smiled at him.

"We'll convince her to go here, Appa," Miyeon said.

"She was here, honestly..." Mrs. Jeon honestly said. "She left before you came."

"S-she was here?" Tae asked. "Why did she leave?"

"Because she told me you're not on good terms anymore," Mrs. Jeon said. "But she was here and visited your father."

"She doesn't want to see us. She lied, too," Jimin said.

"Maybe we should accept that she's not part of our family," Jungkook said and he left the room and went to Lisa instead.

He couldn't lie anymore that he knew that Lisa is the donor of Mr. Jeon.