7

TAEHYUNG POV

TAEHYUNG POV

We're having a one-day break in our dorm and I'm currently watching on our Television when a piece of news flashed on the screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaenie- imnida. Yesterday, we received news from the famous university in Seoul. According to the statement, BTS Jimin was there yesterday. He attended the award ceremony of his sister, Jeon Lalisa. For the pieces of information that Dispatch gathered, Lisa-ssi is a trainee from YG Entertainment. That's all for today."

My jaw dropped, and my eyes went big.

"Hyungs!" I called Jin and Namjoon Hyung. Yoongi hyung is napping, Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi Hyung are out.

"What?" Jin Hyung asked while eating Ramyeon.

"Jimin is in the news a-" he cut me off.

"I thought it's important," he mumbled and about to go back in the kitchen when I spoke again. Aish!

"With Lisa," I said that made him stop.

"What?!" He whimpered.

"Yes, and they already know Lisa as Jimin's sister," I announced.

"I thought it's a huge problem," he said and continue eating his ramyeon. IT IS A BIG TROUBLE!

"I already saw that news. I check the comments of armys," Namjoin Hyung said.

"What did they comment, Hyung?" I asked.

"They are confused about Lisa and Jimin's surname," Oh right! Jimin used the surname Park in Kpop, while Lisa is a Jeon. "They are guessing that Lisa is also related to Junglook. Some are stating that it's just a coincidence, while others noting that Lisa is Jungkook's cousin since they are quite look-alike," That is the problem.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We need to talk about this when the others are already here," Jin Hyung said.

After 3 hours, the others are finally here and we're going to talk about the issue of Jimin, Lisa, and Jungkook.

"What is this discussion all about?" Hobi Hyung asked.

"Okay. So, Jimin, Lisa, and Jungkook are trending on Twitter," Namjoon hyung started.

"What? Lisa?!" Hobi Hyung reacted. Of course, they'll be surprised. Lisa is not yet popular or well known in Kpop industry.

"Yes. First, Jimin-ah, why didn't you tell us that you're going to Lisa's school to attend her awarding?" Jin Hyung asked.

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you because I am running out of time, " Jimin answered.

"Arasso. Actually, on the news, they already knew that Jimin is Lisa's brother. But the problem is, they are confused if Lisa is related to Jungkook. They are even telling that she is his wife, and even his cousin," Namjoon Hyung explained.

"So, what are we going to do?" Hobi Hyung asked the same question I asked earlier.

"We need to see first the CEO of YG ENTERTAINMENT. Certainly, he'll think that Lisa is dating Jungkook and I know that dating is prohibited on their company," Jin Hyung said.

"When will we go there?" Jungkook asked.

"As soon as possible," Namjoon Hyung said.

"Let's go there tomorrow. But now, let's just sleep 'cause I'm already tired," Yoongi hyung said and went inside his room.

"Okay. Tomorrow at 8 am. Before our schedule on Idol Room," Jin Hyung announced.

We all nodded and went inside our rooms.

Earlier the next day, we're already on our way to YG Entertainment.

Of course, we are all wearing caps, masks, shades, and thick clothes since it's reasonably cold since it's raining.

"What if some of the trainees and idols recognize us?" I asked. "Though we aren't that popular, yet."

"Manager Hyung already talked to CEO Yang, we're going to use the private elevator up to the 7th floor," Jin Hyung said.

"How about Lisa? Does she know that we're here?" Jimin asked.

"No. If we still have some time, we're going to ask CEO Yang if he'll going to permit us to see Lisa," Namjoon Hyung said and we all nodded.

Argh, I miss Lisa so much. I hope she's doing alright right now after the news.

Lisa's POV

I'm currently watching drama when someone barges into my room. It's Chaeyoung.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Lisa, did you already see the news?" She worriedly consulted.

"What news?" I asked.

She passed me her phone and said that I should browse the article.

BTS Jimin's sister is one of YG's Trainees.

I already predicted this news, though. After I read the article, I grinned. At least they already knew me as his sister.

"There's one more," Chaeng grabbed her phone and shortly gave it to me after she scrolled up.

BTS Jungkook dating his member's sister, Jeon Lalisa?

Now, this is the issue. It's quite disgusting, huh. This is not real!

"Is it true? You're Jimin sunbae's sister?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, but the dating news with me and Jungkook is not real," I said. I'm still a trainee and dating news like this already arose.

"But Lisa, why don't you have the identical surname with Jimin sunbae?" Chaeyoung asked.

Should I tell her the truth?

"Jimin Oppa and I are siblings with different fathers," I explained. I trust her, tho.

"Okay, okay. So, how about the thing with you and Jungkook sunbae?" She asked.

"Jungkook and I are not dating. The news isn't real. I and Jungkook are siblings with the same father." I saw Chaeng's eyes grew big. "You're just the only one here who knows the story of my family. Please, keep this a secret," I said.

"Trust me, Lisa. Daebak!" I chuckled.

"It is?"

"Indeed!"

I'm on my way now to my vocal lessons when I saw someone familiar before the elevator door closes.

I think it's Seokjin Oppa?