20

"Happy unofficial birthday to you!" Lisa got startled when her unnies woke her up with their loud voices, holding a chocolate cake

"Oh, my God," Lisa muttered. "You know?" She asked.

"Of course! It's also Jungkook's birthday," Chaeng said. "So, we thought that this is your unofficial birthday that you mentioned last time."

"How lucky you are to have two birthdays! Right now, armys are celebrating Jungkook's birthday," Jennie said.

Lisa chuckled and nodded her head. "The fans knew that his birthday is today so our birthday won't be too confusing since they don't know that he's my twin."

"Still, we need to celebrate outside!" Jisoo said. Lisa shook her head.

"Aniyo~ I already ordered foods for today. I'm prepared, aren't I?" Chaeyoung jumped to her bed, hugging her.

"Yes, you are!" Little did Lisa know, they are hiding something from her. They are distracting her, but she's completely clueless.

Suddenly, the doorbell ring. Lisa rushed to the door, brushing her hair using her hand. She opened it and it was her order.

She paid for it and bowed. Her unnies helped her with the food and about to close the door when Jin showed up.

"Omo! Oppa, why you're here?" Lisa asked.

Seokjin hugged her tightly which confused her, but hugged him back, however. "Happy unofficial birthday, Lisa."

"Thank you, Oppa!" She looks so happy and it made him sad. "Did you eat breakfast already? Let's eat! I ordered foods."

"Sure," Poor Lisa. She hasn't noticed that Seokjin looks different today. She was really happy.

While they were eating, her unnies and Seokjin kept glancing at their phones. "Something wrong with the social media today?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing!" Chaeng said.

"O... kay?" Lisa continued eating and Seokjin sighed.

"Lisa, after eating, go take a bath. We're going home," Seokjin said.

"Arasso, Oppa," Lisa said.

Seokjin gave meaningful looks to her unnies which they quickly understood.

They are already inside the van when Lisa asked a question. "Why do I feel like something is different today, Oppa?" She asked.

Seokjin ruffles her hair, smiling a bit. "Everything's fine."

"You're not the same Jin Oppa I know."

They arrived at their house and Lisa saw a fancy limousine outside. "Woah! A limousine?" She exclaimed.

"Let's go, Lisa..." Seokjin held her hand tightly as they entered the house. People inside were their parents, Seokjin to Taehyung's Dad, BTS, and Miyeon.

"Oh! Miyeon, hi!" Lisa greeted her, but the girl ignored her.

"Eomma! Appa!" Lisa ran to them and hugged them. "I missed you both!" Hence, they couldn't say Nado.

They pulled away and went beside Miyeon. "Lisa, she's now part of our family," Mrs. Jeon said, holding Miyeon's hand.

"Huh?" Lisa confusedly asked.

"She's a Jeon, too," Mr. Jeon said.

"Appa, are you saying we're triplets?" Miyeon cut her off.

"Yes, so what?" Miyeon said.

Lisa smiled happily and hugged Miyeon. "OMG! Finally! A sister!"

"Get off me!" Miyeon yelled and pushed her.

Lisa fell on the floor. Jungkook immediately helped her to stand up. "Miyeon, why did you do that?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh... it's fine, Jungkook," Lisa said and stood up with the help of Jungkook.

"Don't do that again," Jimin said. "If you want us to respect you, respect our sister first."

"I'm also your sister..." Miyeon mumbled.

"It's not yet proven," Taehyung said. "Don't assume and don't do anything to our sister."

"Stop," Mr. Jeon said. "While we're waiting for the result of the DNA test, all of you will get to know each other."

Everyone felt silent. Mr. Kim is enjoying the scene very well.

"No bad words. No pushing. Don't make each other uncomfortable," Mrs. Jeon said.

"Love each other like what you usually do, Kids. Negative or positive, Miyeon will be treated fairly," Mr. Jeon said.

"Ne."

"Wow, what a wonderful moment!" Mr. Kim said, clapping his hands dramatically. "Too bad... I need to go already."

"That's right. Just go," Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, your mouth," Mrs. Jeon warned. "He's still your father."

"He is? He doesn't act like one," He sarcastically said and went upstairs.

"What a bad boy," Mr. Kim chuckled. "I'm going now, Happy Family," he said and walked out.

Lisa never uttered a word after he left. She felt goosebumps all over her body before she fell on the floor... and everything went black.