19

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

I'm at the park, looking at the sky while swinging when I heard two people laughing at my back. The man's laugh is familiar, though.

I glanced at my back and saw Eunwoo. I knew it! His laugh is familiar. And right now, he's with her girlfriend who was my friend, Miyeon. I sighed and looked at the sky once again.

Don't mind them, Lisa. It's your time to feel the nice presence of Air. After your long practice and promoting your songs.

"Lisa, where are you?" Oh, that's Jungkook already! I thought he's busy today? Tomorrow is our unofficial birthday, and I am planning to treat him today.

"Kookie, here!" I'm sure that Eunwoo and Miyeon finally noticed me in front of them.

"Lisa!" I smiled at him as he ran to my place, hugging my petite body.

"Aw, baby kookie." I teased. "Your best friend is here," I whispered to his right ear.

"Don't mind him. I saw him with her girlfriend," He said. Oh, wait. Does he know?

"Jungkook, how do you know?" I whisper-asked.

"Hobi Hyung told us," he whispered back. Now, we look like fools whispering with each other.

"Don't worry. Everything is under control," He said and smirked. I just know this Man knew something, but he's hiding it from me. Aish, Jungkook.

"Yo, Bro. What's up?" Jungkook greeted Eunwoo. They exchanged high five to each other while all I is to bow to the both of them.

"Sup, Kook, Lisa! Long time no see." I only smiled as a response.

"Well, you're busily flirting with your girlfriend," Jungkook said.

"Oh, right. I haven't officially introduced her as my girlfriend. Though you knew her already, I'll still introduce her. She's Miyeon, my girlfriend," Eunwoo proudly introduced his girl.

"It was nice meeting you," Jungkook sarcastically answered. "Lisa, let's go," Jungkook said and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Mall?" I asked.

"Mall." Jungkook nodded his head.

"Yey!" I cheered. It's been so long since I went out in public with Jungkook. But since it's our unofficial birthday tomorrow, we're treating ourselves to a date!

"W-we're going now, Woo, Miyeon," I said as Jungkook and I bowed. We simply walk away from them and entered Jungkook's ride.

"You're so strong," Jungkook mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You acted like you wasn't affected by him," Jungkook said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I'm not a Jeon for nothing," Lisa proudly said and giggled. Jungkook ruffles her hair and said their destination to his manager.

Lisa looked through the window, sighing softly. She still likes him, and she's really strong back there.

They arrived at the mall wearing their cap and mask. It's impossible that no one will notice them, but it's not important anymore. Since YG knows that Jungkook takes Lisa out of a date for the celebration.

As they are walking, some fans already noticed them two and utterly clueless about the two having a date. They were like, "The article was true?!" But Jungkook and Lisa never give a shit about it.

"Oh! That's Balenciaga. You know what to do, Mr. Jeon," Lisa smirked. That's their favorite brand of clothes. Jungkook smirked back and pulled Lisa with him inside the store.

"You may choose, Ms. Jeon. It's my treat for Balenciaga," Jungkook said as he winked at her. Lisa laughed and started to search for worthy clothes that she can wear.

The fans who followed them are only watching them enjoying searching for clothes. They are confused about their relationship. They called each other, "Mr. and Ms. Jeon." So, what are they?

"Kook! I'm done!" Lisa said and showed him her basket full of Balenciaga clothes. Jungkook nodded and paid for their clothes.

"Where's next?" Jungkook asked.

"How about a movie? It's been a while since we watched a movie together. It's my treat this time," Lisa suggested.

"You're game for a horror movie?" Jungkook smirked.

"Oh, come on. Let's go!" Lisa said. They are now capturing pictures of the two, but they remain unbothered. All they want is to enjoy and they are doing it right now.

Lisa bought two tickets for a horror movie and Jungkook bought popcorn and drinks for the both of them. They entered the said Cinema and luckily, there are only a few people inside.

"If you want to hold my hand, just tell me, okay?" Jungkook reminded her.

"Yah, do you think I'm afraid? I am not," Lisa bravely said, but after 30 minutes, she's now acting like a Koala. Hugging Jungkook's arm while hiding her eyes. That's bravery.

Jungkook was laughing at her whenever she flinched because of the ghost. He enjoyed Lisa's frightening moment and not the movie.

After the movie, Jungkook was still laughing while Lisa looks like a girl who got chased by hundreds of rats.

"I would never watch a horror movie with you again!" Lisa whined. "You're just laughing instead of protecting me from the ghost!" He laughed even harder.

"Lisa, that was only in the movie," Jungkook wiped the tears that came out from his eyes after laughing. He never thought he would laugh like this after what happened the other day.

"Where are we up to next?" Lisa asked while pouting.

"I'm sure you're hungry. Let's go eat at our favorite restaurant when we're still kid before we play on the arcade. Agree?"

"Agree with it!"

They ate at their favorite restaurant as planned and went to the arcade after. They enjoyed the presence of each other dearly. They are both happy. They want to do this all the time with their other brothers. Only if they could.

When they got home, a lot of articles bomb their phones. It's about their date at the mall and the fans are curious about it. Surprisingly, Armys are supporting the two. The only problem is the fake fans and the other fandom who ship Jungkook with their idols.

Why would a hoobae go out on a date with a Sunbaenim? But their company took care of it as they released their statement about the issue.

Bighit Entertainment: Since the idol is the sister of Jimin, they made a great bond as friends.

YG Entertainment: They are friends for a very long time because of her brother who's a member of the idol.

They are happy that their loyal fans were okay with it. They have nothing to worry about except the fact that they are believing that they are also related for some reason. And the first of it was because of their surname that will soon likely be different.