33

Jungkook is the only member who has done his mission without getting caught

Jungkook is the only member who has done his mission without getting caught. The spies are also doing their best in acting without the members knowing.

All of the teams are done with their challenges and only two groups succeeded. The Pink team and the White team.

They gave them a thirty minutes break before continuing the game and do their missions.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was with Rosè and Jisoo on the corner so he took the chance to do his mission. "So, you're from Australia right, Rosè?" Namjoon asked. Though he knows that already, Rosè would think that it's part of the shooting.

"Ne, Oppa," Rosè answered.

"Woah! Can I hear your Aussie accent?" Namjoon asked.

"No English," Jisoo suddenly interrupted and laughed afterward. Namjoon's eyes widened and cheered in tiny.

"Arasso, Jisoo-ssi. No English," and the three of them cracked up while still talking in English.

"Jennie-yah! Are you the spy?!" The loud voice of Jin was heard while standing at the back of Jennie who's currently tying her hair in a ponytail.

"Aniyo, Oppa!" Jennie said. Jin did a heart sign while he's facing her back so he succeeded in doing his mission without Jennie knowing. He fooled her by asking if she's the spy. What an intelligent man.

Meanwhile, beside the covered building, there's Taehyung and Lisa cheating. "Help me with my mission and I'll help you, too," Taehyung said.

"We might get caught, Oppa," Lisa said. Well, she's not Lali Con Artist if she disagrees.

"There's no camera here," Taehyung said. It's true! No one saw them going inside because of their evil plan. Taehyung did a great job. "Okay, what's your mission so I can help you?"

"Do an aegyo in front of Yoongi Oppa. That's not hard because I've done it a lot of times," Lisa said. "What about yours, Oppa?"

"Take a selca with you," Taehyung said.

Lisa chuckled and slightly slap his arm. "That's very witty."

"Of course," Taehyung proudly said. They are still discussing their evil plan when Jimin and Chaeyoung are looking for them.

"Swear, those two are the spies!" Jimin said. "They are hiding!"

"We're not!" Taehyung said and went out with Lisa.

"What were you doing there, Oppa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah! You're so delusional," Lisa said. "What were you two doing, then?" She smirked.