30

"Everything is settled now

"Everything is settled now. We'll leave you here now to get to know each other while we're planning the Run BTS next week," Hitman Bang said and he left the room with YG.

Blackpink kept their heads low. What just happened? They're now five and they'll announce it tomorrow?

"Are you happy now?" Jennie asked and she straightly looked at Miyeon. "You ruined our plans. Our plans as four."

"Maybe we should talk about this in a better way," Namjoon suggested who spoke on behalf of BTS.

"You're the Main Vocalist now... how real quick," Chaeng mumbled. She was crying because it was her dream to be the Main Vocal and she was happy before they debuted when they told her position.

Everything on their position changed. Chaeyoung became the Lead Vocalist and Lead Dancer, Jisoo became the Lead Vocalist and Sub Rapper, Jennie became the Sub Vocalist and Main Rapper, and Lisa became the Lead Rapper and Main Dancer.

"Unnies..." Miyeon mumbled. "Don't you want to bring back our friendship before?"

"We do, but not this way. You ruined everything. We are... we worked hard to be here, but you only blackmailed Sajangnim to join us?" Jisoo said. "That's unacceptable."

"I worked hard, too. I trained the same time with you, Jennie unnie," Miyeon said.

"But you got eliminated the year before we debuted, Miyeon. We worked hard for us to debut even though they have high expectations from us," Jennie said. "We did everything. We pursued them."

"I... I just want to be an idol, too..." Miyeon said. "I want to be with you."

"You want to be with us except for Lisa, is that it?" Chaeng sarcastically said.

"Chaeng, it's fine," Lisa muttered.

"Why do you hate Lisa?" Jimin asked. "You always push her away. Since you came, everything changed!" He raised his voice.

"Oppa, please," Lisa said. Jimin looked at her, tears escaped his eyes.

"No, Liz!" Jimin said. "I was there when you almost died. I was there when you cried because of her. I was there! I was always there. What's wrong with you, Miyeon?!"

"I'm your sister," Miyeon mumbled.

"Okay, yes you are. But she's also our sister! We are together for 20 years. Stop acting like an insecure brat bitch!" Jimin said.

"Jimin, that's enough," Jin said. "She's still our sister. Don't go overboard."

"I guess we should go," Jisoo said and she grabbed Lisa's arm. The pinks bowed before leaving the room.

Outside, they immediately hugged Lisa who's more affected because of what happened inside. Everything is messed up.

"Miyeon, stop crying," Jungkook caressed her back. He doesn't know where to side. They are both important to him.

"We can't blame Blackpink if they're upset or mad, Miyeon. They were right. You can't blackmail Sajangnim just for your good," Namjoon said.

"We saw how passionate they are," Hoseok said. "They wanted this. I know you also want to debut... but why this way?"

"Jimin was right. Everything changed when you came. We are planning to reveal that Lisa is our sister... but now? It was impossible. She disagreed because of you!" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, stop it!" Jin said.

"Why do you keep on hating her?! She's innocent, kind, and sweet. She's the best sister! She's our princess..." Jimin mumbled. "You changed everything in just a snap."

"I wish you didn't show up and ruined our family," Taehyung said. Jimin and Taehyung left the room.

"They... they hate me now," Miyeon muttered.

"Because what you did was wrong," Yoongi said.

"They just need some time to cool their minds," Jin comforted her. But deep inside, he knew that what those two did was right. "Come on, let's go home."

"I can't believe this is happening!" Jennie said, annoyed. She kicked the soda can she saw at the side of the road. They are in the park to refresh their minds.

"I hate Miyeon," Chaeng mumbled. "Jinjja."

"Whatever happens, Blackpink will stay as four," Jisoo said. "We are only four and forever be four."

Lisa looked at the sky. "And whatever happens, they are Forever Eight. With Miyeon... and not with me."