27

"Did Lisa message you already?" Jennie asked Chaeng

"Yes, she's on her way here," Chaeyoung answered.

"I'll prepare the dinner now on the table!" Jisoo said.

"Ne, unnie!" Jennie and Chaeyoung said.

They received the text from Lisa about what happened so they want to make Lisa happy.

The doorbell started ringing after a few minutes and Chaeyoung opened the door. She saw Lisa with her things.

"Let me help you with that," Chaeng said and helped Lisa with her things.

Chaeng hugged Lisa the moment that they settled themselves on the couch. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Ne," Lisa lied.

Chaeng smiled sadly because she doesn't believe her. "Don't worry, we're going to make sure that you'll be happy."

"Unnies! Lisa's here!" Chaeyoung yelled. Jennie and Jisoo went out of the kitchen and hugged Lisa.

"Oh, my maknae! Your eyes look so small today," Jisoo said and caressed Lisa's cheeks.

"Of course. She cried, unnie," Jennie said.

"I know. Let's forget about that and let's eat! Shall we?" Jisoo asked and linked her arms with Lisa.

"Ne, unnie." The three girls answered. All of them went straight into the kitchen and sitted themselves.

"So, what you told me on the message was true?" Chaeyoung asked. They already predicted this to happen. It's either Miyeon will cry or Lisa.

"Yeah, but that's okay. I understand," Lisa answered.

"Don't like, my Lisapoop. Let's not talk about that now. Today is Blackpink's bonding day!" Jennie said.

"I like that!" Jisoo said.

After eating, they all went into the living room and opened the DVD PLAYER.

"Let's have a competition," Jennie suggested.

"To be fair, Lisa and Chaeng, you'll choose between me and Jennie to be your pair," Jisoo said. Since they're the maknaes, their unnies will surely trust them when it comes to their partners.

"Can we just be pair? Maknae Line versus Unnie Line," Chaeng suggested.

"I feel old," Jisoo said. Lisa grinned and teased her oldest unnie.

"You're the oldest from us, Jisoo unnie. I agree with chaeng!" Lisa said.

"Okay, fine. You'll be partners and I'll be a partner with Jisoo unnie. So, we have 30 minutes to practice. The timer starts now!" Jennie said.