51

So it's been awhile since Lisa uploaded A see Lili's Dance #3 on her youtube channel. Because of Bangtan busy schedules, they haven't watch it since it's release.

Right now, while Jungkook is browsing at Twitter, he saw his picture with a familiar legs with a caption "Did it work to Jungkook?"

He searched the Did it work challenge and saw some famous artists and the fans did the challenge even James Corden!

He scrolled up and down and finally found the owner of those long legs. His brows furrowed and immediately opened the smart TV and search for her Youtube account.

"HYUNGS!" Jungkook called out his brothers when he found the video that got uploaded last month.

"Yah! Why are you yelling like there's an emergency?!" Jin scolded him, holding a face mask on his hands.

"Because this is an emergency!" Jungkook groaned.

"Mwo?" Jimin asked and sat beside Jungkook. He looked at the smart TV and his brows furrowed. "WHAT THE?!"

"Play it!" Hoseok excitedly said. It's been awhile since their sister uploaded a dance video, ofcourse he's excited. He was his dance partner after all.

The seven boys gathered around the big sofa as they waited for Jungkook to play the video.

"What's with those seven suddenly yelling?" Lisa frowned and covered herself in her soft blanket.

Yes, they are together at their mansion. Lisa on the other hand was confused when he suddenly heard their loud voices downstairs not having the idea that they are about to play her dance video.

At the start of the video, frowns are already seen on their handsome faces. "What's with that sexy dance?!" Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"Shut up, Tae. It's only been two seconds," Hoseok said to his brother and played the video again.

Upon replaying the video, all their eyes widened. Hoseok is amazed and proud rather than complaning. You see, the remaining six boys are so protective that they didn't stop commenting, whining and complaining about the dance video.

"This is illegal to our sister!" Jin said with his other hand in the air.

"This girl never learn!" Jimin scoffed. "We already scold her about her Swalla Dance, Senorita, her dance with a guy and then this?!" He added.

"Kim Hoseok, go call your sister," Yoongi commanded. "This is a serious matter that we should talk about!" He said in annoyance.

"You guys-aish, Jinjja?! Why don't you just stream it to support her?" Hoseok said and cross his arms. "Dancing is her passion so let her do what she wants."

"But this is too much, hyung!" Jungkook said. "Many boys would probably dream of her to sleep, in the bathroom or wherever!" He rolled his eyes.

"That's their problem," Hoseok said.

"Yah! You guys are so mean!" They turn their heads at the stairs and saw Lalisa sending them death glares. "I put a lot of effort dancing that!"

"It's too sexual!" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm still wearing clothes so it's not sexual!" Lisa said and crossed her arms.

"Then what do you call those sexy moves?" Jimin raised a brow.

"It was only some of our simple steps, Oppa," Lisa said and rolled her eyes. "It's been a month since I uploaded that! Now i'm thinking I should block your accounts so you can't watch my new dance video tomorrow!" She was annoyed.

"What?!" Hoseok said. "No way! I'll support you, Sis!" He defended himself.

"I know, Oppa. Don't worry!" Lisa said.

"Don't dance too sexual again!" Jin scolded her.

"It's not sexual," Lisa defended. "Aish! Why am I even explaining? You guys won't even listen to me!" She said and went back to her room.

"We hurted her feelings," Namjoon said. "We've come to far. She put a lot of efforts to her dance video. Hoseok's right, all we need to do is support her," as expected from the leader.

"But hyu-" Taehyung got cut off by Hoseok.

"I bought some ice cream and i put it inside the fridge. Go apologize to her," Hoseok commanded. "And no buts."

They followed what they said and went inside Lisa's room. They found her jamming to Sour Candy.

"Lisa-yahhh~" Jimin sweetly called her name. She rolled her eyes and covered herself inside the thick blanket.

"We're sorry, Lisa. We are just worried," Jin said. "Wearing those kind of clothes and dancing sexily like that will trigger a lot of juniors," he said and sighed.

"Juniors?" Lisa confusedly asked under the blanket.

"You're too innocent for those juniors," Yoongi said.

"We are really sorry, Lisa-yah. Please forgive us. We brought ice cream for you," Namjoon said.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook jump into her bed, pulling the blanket with force.

There she is, smiling while looking at the ice cream box on Hoseok's grip. "Mona Lisa kinda Lisa~" she said and grabbed the ice cream.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked. "You're a fan of Mona Lisa now?"

"Oh, Jungkookie. You'll know the meaning of that soon," Lisa said and chuckled. "Thanks to this ice cream. You're all forgiven."

"Yehey! Share it wi-" Lisa cutted Taehyung off.

"This is MY icecream," Lisa said. "Ice cream, chillin' chillin'~" she sang and laughed when she saw their faces.

It made her happy again.