45

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

Those memories three years ago kept on flashing back on my mind, and it pushes me for moving forward and being happy.

Three years ago, I experienced a lot of hard works, sadness, and happiness. All of that was nothing to me because I have my family, my unnies, my friends, Eunwoo, and blinks.

The collaboration between Blackpink and BTS has been postponed due to the situation last 2016. Also, Miyeon left Blackpink after being announced as a new member and she debuted with G-idle under Cube Entertainment last year.

I am proud of my sister. She worked hard to be in her position now. We're okay and there are no hard feelings between us. We treat each other as siblings.

We haven't announced anything about me being their sister, yet. We made sure that everything is private and we prevented the scandals for the past years now that it's already 2019.

Eunwoo and I are also dating for 3 years now and I am so happy that I have him by my side. He pursued his acting career while being a member of Astro. Isn't he talented? I'm proud of him. I sometimes feel jealous because of his kissing scenes, but that's okay. Eunwoo assured me that I have nothing to worry about because his heart belongs to me. That sounds cheesy, but it made me feel special.

These unnies of mine are happy with their loved ones, too. Jisoo unnie have Jin Oppa, Jennie unnie have Kai Oppa, and Rosè has Jimin Oppa. See? Jin Oppa and Jimin Oppa with their skills. While Miyeon is currently single because she wants to focus on her career and acting, maybe?

"Are the foods ready, Lisa?" Sejin Oppa asked. I'm here at BigHit Entertainment and I decided to surprise my brothers before my flight to Coachella. Yes, we're attending Coachella and I'm freaking excited!

"Ne, Oppa!" I said and showed him the bag where the lunch boxes are.

"Arasso, Lisa. They're in the Practice room."

When I entered their practice room with a loud bang, I instantly laugh seeing them flinched. They look so scared! They are having a practice today with their song with Halsey Unnie.

BTS is so huge now that it's so hard to reach them! No one is coming after them and I'm super duper proud.

"Lisa! Are you going to kill us?!" Jin Oppa scolded me. I laughed even more and jumped to them. I gave them the biggest hug.

"I missed you all!" I said and pouted. Jinjja, I haven't met them for weeks since we're busy with our schedules.

"We missed you, too!" Taehyung Oppa said.

"Yah! Why are you here? Isn't it your flight in Coachella is tomorrow?" Jungkook asked and he cupped my cheeks.

"I want to see you all before our flight. Well, we're not going to see each other until our world tour ends," I said.

"What?! That's too long!" Jimin Oppa whined.

"We can catch up with each other on our group chat," I said and showed them the bag with their food.

"This is your lunch! Surprise!" I said and chuckled.

"Finally! Lunch," Hobi Oppa said and helped me with the food.

"Let's eat!" Jin Oppa announced.

"I love your song with Halsey unnie!" I also saw their tweet about Halsey unnie being their Princess. I almost raised a brow about it and since Army trended something related to it, I joined.

I created an account to join Armys tweeting about Ed Sheeran being their prince, but Halsey unnie is innocent, so we targeted BTS.

"Same! She's the best," Namjoon Oppa said. Halsey unnie likes him, so I don't know. Maybe he likes her, too? And yeah, she's the best. I also saw his handshake with Halsey unnie and Army ain't mad, they're just furious. Simple as that.

Jimin and Rosè caught flirting, too. Thankfully, they didn't see her face, or else they're doomed.

"Ed Sheeran is the best, too!" I mumbled. Army yeorobun, this is for you all. I'm your representative. And to all my brothers' girlfriends, thank your sister-in-law after this.

"He is the Prince of Army. I'm also his huge fan because his music is amazing!" I said and smiled. Army yeorobun, am I doing great?

"Prince of Armys and you?! No!" Taehyung Oppa said. Payback time, BTS. I smirked while eating.

"Nah! It trended on Twitter last week! Ed Sheeran is our Prince!" I said and smiled sweetly.

"Yah! No!" Jungkook groaned.

"Halsey unnie is your Princess, right? Then, Ed Sheeran is our Prince!" I said. "You also said that Armys are just your friends," They look so mad, it worked!

"Whatever, Lisa," Jin Oppa said and he rolled his eyes at me. Pfft, I almost laugh.

"Did you know that Armys are jealous because of your tweet!" I said.

"That's why they trended something on Twitter!" Namjoon Oppa said. "I saw it, but I thought it's just some sort of fan thing."

"So, you're jealous, too?" Yoongi Oppa asked.

"Aniyo! I didn't make an account to tweet Ed Sheeran!" I defended myself. But wait, did I say that out loud? Hell.

"You're being obvious," Hoseok Oppa said and he laughed. "Our snow white is jealous. Aww!" What?! Am I obvious? For real?

"I am not," I defended. "Let's just continue eating and spent time together."

"Whatever you say," Jimin Oppa teased.

These brothers of mine, jinjja! They are driving us crazy! Army, I think I failed.

It's time for me to go now and the maknaes of Bangtan and Hobi Oppa are being clingy to me.

I'll be late for our flight if I don't go now, but they are so cute! My brothers are the sweetest boys ever.

"Always wear your jacket because it's quite cold, okay?" Hobi Oppa reminded me and he kissed my forehead.

"Oppa, it's summer," I said. "But, okay. I'll wear a jacket at night."

"Eat your meals," Jin Oppa reminded.

"Promise!"

"Always drink water, okay? Stay hydrated. Make sure to always bring water with you because traveling for a world tour is tiring," Namjoon Oppa reminded.

"Ne, Oppa! I will."

"Exercise is important before and after the concert so your body won't give up," Jungkook reminded.

"I'll do that."

"Enjoy your whole trip. If there's a chance, we can meet," Jimin Oppa reminded.

"I'll look for a chance."

"Do your best and make yourselves shine. Coachella will be huge for you guys," Yoongi Oppa reminded.

"Ne, Oppa! Thank you."

"We'll miss you. Take care, Lisa," Taehyung Oppa said and they kissed my forehead one by one before I go.

"Bye! I'll miss you all!" I said before I closed the van door.