33 With You On Top

Start from the beginning

My hands were dried and slightly shaking as I went into the quiet room with him sitting on the couch. He looked up from his phone when I walked in, and put it aside on the table as I approached.

I fingered the edge of my shirt and looked away. He was watching me. I pulled the fabric over my head in one quick movement and then folded it to place on the table. He was still staring wordlessly.

Like an unspoken command, I pulled off my pajama bottoms and folded them too. Once they were put aside, I fell awkwardly to my knees and scooted over to sit on my heels in front of him.

"You... uh, you said you wanted to see me... naked or whatever... Sir." I had troubles looking at him with how self-conscious I was feeling sitting there. I was fiddling with my fingers as the nerves started to overwhelm me.

"Thank you Lukas. You listened very well. Now, come here." His hands beckoned me and I scrambled up onto his lap with red cheeks that felt like they were burning. I covered my face with one hand in embarrassment.

His hands stroked my thighs as I straddled his lap. His face was smiling up at me as he suddenly pulled my legs tightly into him. I sat on his thighs now, and the warmth was distracting me on my butt and legs.

"We will do this as simply lovers the first time Lukas. Every innocent boy like yourself should have a romantic first time, don't you think? I want to make you feel special, and loved." His words caressed my ear just before his lips traced the shell of it. I shivered in his arms and nodded.

"Thank you Sasha. You... you have always made me feel loved." I admitted to him with a shy glance. It was nothing but the truth. Even his overbearing strictness and watchful gaze made me feel warm inside.

"That is because I do love you, Lukas. So very much." His hands carded my hair and I sank into his passionate kiss that stole my response away. I felt my breath stutter as his mouth moved against mine. I felt my chest feel full again.

"I ... Love... you... t..." My words were stopped with fierce, bold Frenching which bruised my lips to a bright red and had me panting. His hands wandered my naked body with grasping fingers that marked my skin briefly as they kneaded my planes and curves.

I gasped as he gripped my cheeks and massaged them, pulling me up on my knees again to venture into my crack. His fingers stroked over me, the bud tightening from the unfamiliar feel.

"Hold tight." His words fell on me only seconds before he lifted us both up from the couch in a swift movement. I clung onto the broad shoulders as he carried me in front of him up the stairs.

We stared at each other as he laid me back on the pristine bed. His hands stroked down my whole body, near reverently as his loving eyes followed. I let myself spread open to those tender caresses, emboldened by his passionate gaze.

"Don't move. I will be right back." He told me in a quiet voice. I laid down on the bedspread and gulped as his absence made me question myself. Was I really going to do this?

"Are you okay, Lukas?" I looked up at those words. Sasha stood there with his shirt now off, a bottle of lube in his hands, and a serious look on his face. He looked like he was prepared to walk away, and I protested from my soul.

"I'm okay... Really. I'm just a little nervous. Please don't stop." I moved to get up, but he came forward and kissed me, pushing me back down.

"Alright... relax my love. I believe you." His chuckle rumbled over me and I felt myself relaxing slightly as I waited for him to start.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I asked him quietly. He looked at me with his tender expression and shrugged.

"Everyone is different, Lukas. I will try to make it easier for you. Are you ready?" He stroked my thighs in long sweeping circles, and I admit it helped to lessen my anxiety.