"Yeah, because she's your ex," Rarity rolled her eyes. "Ex suppose keep their distance to each other and don't have feeling for them anymore."

"Oh, Rarity, Rainbow Dash is your step sister, shouldn't you respect her like your own sister and not day dreaming about making out with her again?" Fiona grin. "Because you know that's not gonna happened."

Perfuma walk to her friends. "Speaking of... Why not invite Rainbow Dash and Catra to Marceline's house and also Invite me and Fiona. Then we'll have this game of spin the bottle and then do the dares." Perfuma suggest. "But I like Marceline, not that I like-like her, she attractive too, you know?"

Rarity and Fiona looked at Perfuma in shocked because she make a great thought, that maybe...

"No." Rarity said.

Fiona and Perfuma looked at her. "Why not?"

"Of course Marceline already told Rainbow Dash and Catra that, me and Marceline are making out to her house, And---" Rarity cut herself, because she thought of something that might come to Perfuma's suggestion. "What if we invite the transferred girls to Marceline's house, and show them that the Venom are only mine?" Rarity smirk.

Perfuma and Fiona looked at each other. "And how is that?"

Rarity lip smacked. "Ever thought of being a plastic?" Rarity smirk.

-

Applejack, Adora and Bonninel are at the library doing their project in math, lucky these girls are classmates and group mates. It's almost sunset, so the Library doesn't have any students who are reading and doing something. Only few.

Bonnibel is giving the problem, Applejack is answering the problem that was given by Bonnibel, and Adora is the one who typed all of that to her laptop. "Hey, Applejack? Did you finished the number eight?" Adora asked while typing on her laptop.

Applejack nodded. "Yeah, should ah give it to you?" She asked while answering on the paper.

Adora nodded. "Yes please." She said and turn to Bonnibel. "Also, what is this?" Adora lean the paper to Bonnibel to ask if what letter is she pointing at. "three." Bonnibel said. Adora looked at it. "Oh okay, because it looks like 5, my mistake." Adora said and type the number five to her laptop.

Bonnibel giggled. "Yeah, a lot of people thought that too. Guess I do have a problem at hand writing. Doctor's hand writing." Bonnibel said.

"There you are!"

The girls heard a familiar voice and turn to look to see who is it. They groan in anger and go back to what they've been doing.

Rarity smirk and sit next to Bonnibel. Fiona sit next to Applejack and Perfuma sit next to Adora.

"What do you want, Rarity?" Applejack asked glaring at her.

Rarity smiled at Applejack, then to Adora and Bonnibel. Bonnibel rolled her eyes and sigh.

"Stop that, It's creepy." Adora said, pissed.

Rarity nodded to her friends. "We're sorry." The Queen Bees said politely.

Applejack scoffs. "Get lost." She said looking down to her notes.

Rarity pout her face. "Oh come on."

"We are very sorry, really." Fiona pleased.

Bonnibel turn to them. "Is that why you're here? To apologize?" Bonnibel asked.

Rarity stopped for a second and nodded. "Yes." The Queen Bees said.

Bonnibel sigh. "I forgive you." Rarity squealed, Bonibbel looked at them. "I, forgive you, I never said we." Bonnibel said and look at her notes.

Rarity's smile fades and turn to Adora and Applejack.

"Nope." They both said.

Rarity pout her face. "B-but..."

"What should we do for you two to make us forgive us?" Fiona asked pouting.

"Leave." Applejack said not looking at them.

"So, if we leave you two will forgive us?" Perfuma asked.

"No." Adora replied typing on her laptop.

Rarity inhale deeply. "Okay, I think we should kneel to them." Rarity said standing up.

Applejack scoffs "Like you can." Applejack said.

The Queen bees stand up and walk beside Applejack and Adora. Applejack and Adora was confused, their eyes widen when they saw the Queen Bees are kneeling. They paste both of their hands together and looked at Applejack and Adora's eyes. "We're sorry." They all said politely.

Applejack and Adora looked at each other. Applejack groan and Adora rolled her eyes. Bonnibel didn't watched them do the kneeling and continue doing the problems. "What do you say?" Bonnibel asked her two friends.

Applejack and Adora both sigh. "Fine, we forgive you." They said.

The Queen Bees quickly stand up and squeal. They hug Applejack, Adora and Bonnibel. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" The Queen Bees thanked them and sit by their sides.

"What are you still doing here? We forgive you, now go." Applejack hissed.

Rarity grins at her. "Well, that doesn't mean we're forgiven, doesn't mean we are forgiven." Rarity said.

"Rarity, you just repeated what you said." Perfuma interrupt, Rarity chuckled and step on her foot secretly. Perfuma cover mouth and just smiled at them.

Weird.

"What do you mean?" Adora asked.

Fiona smiled. "Well, tomorrow is were me and the girls are going shopping." Fiona exclaimed.

"So, we invite the three of you to come with us. And since the three of you forgive us, we wanted to treat you." Rarity said in excitement.

Bonnibel turn to her friends, then to Rarity.

"Tomorrow? With you guys?" Applejack asked.

Fiona nodded. "Yeah, Like you know, get to know each other, get along.... be friends."

Bonnibel raise her eyebrows. "I don't know why you said us being friends. We don't even know why you hated us." Bonnibel said.

Rarity breathe out and bow her head. "Y-yea, we sorry about that, very sorry. Because me and the girls are having a hard time finding a guy for us, and then we grabbed the three of you as our target. --"

"--But we are sorry, and didn't mean for any of this things to happened." Fiona continued.

"Also, we wanted to show you guys the place where me and girls went to do our nails." Perfuma said proudly.

Rarity and Fiona chuckled and nodded.

Adora, Applejack and Bonnibel looked at each other, then to them. "Alright then," The Queen Bees gasped in excitement. "But you said your treat, right?" Bonnibel said, making sure of it.

Rarity raise her left arm. "100% my threat." Rarity said smiling.

"Okay."

"Great!" The Queen Bees stand up. "Tomorrow. 10 A.m. At the huge mall here in the city." Rarity said and give the girls a flying kiss and they walked away to the exit.

Applejack, Adora and Bonnibel watched them leave and they looked at each other. "What do you think?" Applejack asked.

"Guess demons can change?" The girls laugh and continue doing their projects.