Jinx- Thanks for inviting us Eve!

Sona- Yeah this place is really something.

Evelyn- Your welcome girls and since it's Y/N's birthday we'll have to make it a dry special day for him.

Akali- And heads up, no sexual inter courses okay ?

Everyone except Y/N and ahri- Hai!

Tiffany- Where's Y/N and ahri?

Everyone looked to see ahri teaching Y/N how to swim and find it very adorable to see him paddling his legs and the face of real struggles of swimming.

Akagi- First come first serves ladies!

Everyone except ahri and Y/N- Oh no you Don't!

After everyone had their fun they all went back tkt he land and relaxed their talking about their daily activities and hobbies while Y/N is still swimming at the beach.

Grace- hehe Y/N looks so relaxed.

Senna- Yeah he looks pretty relaxed over there.

Senna- Yeah let's leave him be. He must be tired of crazy shenanigans.

Everyone chuckled and sighed then Kai'sa saw a shark that's 'attacking' Y/N... or so they thought.

Kai'sa- GIRLS! THERES A SHARK AND ITS ATTACKING Y/N!!

Everyone immediately looked over to see the shark 'attacking' Y/N but was very... very confused. Now you expect sharks to just eat any living things in its sight right?

Ahri- Is it just me or is that shake hugging or nuzzling to Y/N?

They leaned in closer to see that ahri was oddly right but still couldn't believe it but sadly this is reality and it's actually happening. Y/N then stood on top of the shark and used it as a 'surf' board.

Akali- Are those dolphins? Isn't the shark I don't know... eat them ?

Fortunately for Akali no the shark didn't chew down the dolphins but bopped his head up making Y/N jump a little then the dolphins came and became his 'surf' board.

Sona- How does that even happen?

Y/N- 🎶 Yes I like pina colada 🎶

Y/N then came back to the land with the dolphin by its side... well Y/N is still in the water but he's near the land and asked if they wanted to join.