Twenty - Present (M)

Taehyung

I really was in no mood to go out tonight but Hobi forced me since it's a big client of ours and the kids were staying with my parents for the weekend. Basically I was free but not free from my harried thoughts and emotions. It kept swirling within me until I was fit to bursting if Hobi hadn't insisted on this evening.

As we walked into The Octagon Club in iTaewon-Dong, my eyes travelled over the scene and settled on the bar. I thought I saw someone who looked familiar but when I checked again, there was no one there. Strange.

 Strange

Kim Namjoon seemed like a nice enough person

Kim Namjoon seemed like a nice enough person. He was a real gentleman, as I was discovering tonight. He was attentive and polite. He had a friendly demeanour and not to mention, he was extremely handsome. I was already enjoying his company when he asked me for a dance and I politely agreed, placing my hand in his.

Hoseok and Yoongi moved to the crowded bar and we made our way to the dance floor of the club. The music slowed. I laughed lightly as he placed his hands on my hips and I very naturally, enclosed my arms over his neck and folded them behind his nape. He smiled down at me and I looked away shyly. He was very tall, reminding me of Myeoni who was a few inches shorter. I shook my thoughts away when they teetered dangerously on my husband.

"Are you okay Taehyung? You seem distracted," Namjoon observed.

"It's nothing really sir. Just preoccupied I guess," I explained vaguely.

"Namjoon. Please call me Namjoon. Sir seems so formal and I'd like for you and I to get to know each other socially."

My eyes went wide at his blatant yet some how subtle flirting.

"You do know I'm married right?"

"Well, Hoseok said you're getting a divorce."

I made a mental note to kill my best friend.

"It's complicated. But I'm still married and I have two children."