Thirteen - Present

Taehyung

"Ugh....just don't say anything."

Yoongi exhaled slowly. "Well I don't see how I shouldn't when you practically barfed all over me and didn't even apologise."

"I'm sorry okay. I'm an ass. I should never have drunk like a stuck pig. You didn't deserve that after being so nice to me." I plopped my aching head back onto my desk and groaned.

"It's okay Tae baby. But you got some serious issues man. Do you have any idea what you did to that poor guy?"

My head shot up. "What poor guy? What did I do?" I groaned unhappily.

"That poor guy who picked you up. Jung something. Yah...Jungkook! He was so nice to you but you kept cursing him and hitting him. Lucky that he's quite buff you know. He seemed unfazed from all your punches to his chest."

I groaned even more. I'm a horrible person.

"Shit! He took care of me and I was so mean to him."

"But you kept calling him something strange.....Myeoni I think and telling him that you love him."

I wanted to curl up and die. I had had such an awful weekend and still my head was banging from the amount I'd drunk. I'm never doing that shit ever again. I have to call Jungkook. Imagine what he thinks of me.

"Thanks Yoongs. I need to make a call." I indicated to him by picking up my cell phone.

"Better make it snappy. Our new clients are coming soon and we need to go to the conference centre for the presentation.

I waved him off, barely listening to what he was saying while I called Jungkook.

Hi Kook?

No, I'm sorry. He's in the shower. Can I take a message?

Okay....so who is this guy and why is he answering Jungkook's phone?

It's okay. I'll call back later.

Hold up! I think he's done. Let me hand him the phone.

There was some shuffling followed by some giggles in the background, then his soft voice came on.

Hi. This is Jungkook.

Hi Kook. It's Taehyung.

Oh hi Taehyung. How are you feeling now?

I'm much better now, thanks to you. I just wanted to say I'm sorry and thank you for taking care of me. My friend told me how good you were to me even when I didn't deserve it.

Oh please Tae. It was my pleasure. Please don't worry about it. I just, I just hope that you're okay, you know. I mean, gosh! I was really worried about you. I still am.

That's really kind of you Kook. Things have been rough lately. I'm so lucky to have you and Hoseok.

Please don't cry Taehyung. I-I wouldn't be able to......I -

"Kookie baby, are you ready as yet? I'm leaving now."

I'm sorry for intruding Kook. You're busy and I'm dumping all my issues on you.

Oh God No! You're not! Listen, can we meet later? Just for a coffee. No hard drinks.....

I laughed lightly at that.

Sure. Come around 8. The kids should be in bed by then. And thank you again Kook. I really appreciate it.

I ended the call and looked at my phone forlornly. I suppose he had a friend over or maybe even a boyfriend. I don't know much about his private life. Come to think of it, I've never actually known of any of his relationships. Yet, he's always been kind and supportive of me and Jin.

I pushed those thoughts aside and gathered my things to take them to the conference room for our new client meeting. My head still felt slightly heavy and I misbalanced, almost falling when someone put out a hand and caught me just in time.

I looked up and my eyes locked with a very attractive man. He was smiling and his deep dimples looked cute enough to kiss. I pulled my thoughts away from that, visibly shaking my head to get rid of such things when he spoke in a deep and eloquent voice.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't watching what I was doing. Thank you for helping me."

I gazed into his eyes as I adjusted myself, freeing myself from his firm grip. He was very handsome, with a great build and height. I was slightly flustered by his close proximity. I think he sensed my nervousness and smiled deeper. Just then, someone cleared their throat behind us and I turned to lock eyes with none other than my husband.

Shit! He looked murderous. I pulled away from the stranger quickly and adjusted myself before excusing myself and entering the conference centre. I was well aware of his eyes boring into my back.

I gulped as I sat down next to Yoongi who looked at my flushed expression curiously but refrained from saying anything. My eyes fell on my gorgeous husband as he entered the conference. Fuck! He looked so handsome. I had no idea he was going to be here. And then the handsome stranger too walked in.

I watched as Hoseok rushed up to him and bowed furiously smiling from ear to ear. Who was this guy? Hoseok shook hands good naturedly with my husband and they all sat down.

"Before we begin, I'd like to introduce our client, Mr Kim Namjoon of Kryogenics Kosmetics and Mr Kim Seokjin of Boss Models. We will be handling their advertisements for the next two years. Seokjin Sir will provide us with the models and locations. We will be working closely with his company to launch their new skin care products. The head of this division will be Mr Kim Taehyung."

I watched as all eyes turned and trained on me. My eyes went wide and I gulped before Yoongi pinched me and I stood up and bowed awkwardly. What the fuck was Hoseok upto? I know I had been assisting on several projects now but heading a division? No way! I fumed inwardly as I watched my old friend smirk in my direction while the department head continued with the presentation.

My eyes locked with my husband's and I groaned quietly. He licked his lips and I squirmed in my seat. This was going to be fucking hard.

................

************************************

Ahem.....what are you upto Hoseokie? 😉😉

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙