Seventeen - Present

Seokjin

I watched as my beautiful Chaeby fluttered about the lighthouse. He was fucking gorgeous and I found I couldn't concentrate on anything his father was saying right now. He moved about, putting toys away and chatting with his mother about something or the other. A small smile would creep up on the side of his lips, making him look so sexy that I had to discreetly adjust my pants while his father droned on about his theories regarding my predicament.

He looked up and our eyes met briefly. He was so lovely. I couldn't look away until his father cleared his throat rather loudly, gaining my attention.

"I'm sorry sir," I looked down sheepishly. He simply smiled knowingly.

"Well, at least I see that you are still attracted to my son after having 2 children. That's something," he laughed lightly. I knew my face was as red as a tomato by now.

"Contrary to what you think about me sir, I've always been crazy in love with your son. Taehyung became my whole world the day he walked onto campus and stole my heart. Since that day, I've never looked at anyone else. I'm totally in love with him."

My eyes found my Chaeby's again and I caught him blush at my words. He moved to sit across me while his mother sat next to me on the couch. Our children were both already fast asleep.

"Can we get this over with? I'm really tired and I have work in the morning," my husband said, looking at me pointedly.

"You work? Son, why do you work? I thought he was taking care of you."
My father in law looked at me accusingly.

"Please appa. I can take care of myself. The kids are older now and I need to learn to do things on my own anyway." His gaze flitted over me.

"I don't want to hear another word about all this nonsense Taehyung. You are moving back in with your husband. You wanted to marry him and that's how it will stay. There will be no separation or divorce or whatever," my mother in law intoned and I tried very hard to hide my smirk behind my tea cup. I had no idea they would be on my side.

"Eomma! I told you not to interfere!" My Chaeby was livid. He stomped on the carpet and walked to the window.

"Mr and Mrs Kim, I do apologise for getting you both involved in this mess," I began.

"Nonsense my dear. And please call me eomma. I think it's time you did, I mean, after giving me 2 beautiful grandchildren like those. They are adorable."

I smiled warmly and my Chaeby looked murderous. I was so enjoying his misery.

"

Excuse me! But I'm the one that carried and birthed them, not him. You should be thanking me instead!"

His mother just huffed at him and continued to ignore him as she gave me her full attention.

"You were saying my dear....."

"I-I just want to put all this behind us so we can be a family again. I love Chaeby with all my heart. And I want my kids to grow up with the two of us, as a family."

"Will you shut up Seokjin! And don't call me Chaeby! You lost that right the day you screwed that bitch and impregnated her! That's your child now."

"Taehyung.....do not speak to your husband that way," my father in law chided him. I wanted to guffaw at the look he was giving both his parents. He looked so adorable when he was angry. "We will discuss this in a rational manner. We are not animals. Now, let's hear your side first Seokjin."

I sighed heavily, feigning sadness. I knew I was pushing my Chaeby's buttons more and more.

"I was so drunk that night sir. I don't remember anything. Hwasa claims I slept with her and now she's pregnant with my child. But I honestly don't know anything about that. Jungkook and I went through the whole cctv but we can't find anything incriminating or against Hwasa's story. I'm at a loss." I sniffed dramatically for more effect and it worked. My mother in law came up to comfort me.

I could sense my Chaeby's irritation more. I wanted to chuckle.

"I have a theory about that, as I've said before Seokjin. I think your drink was spiked on purpose and I've asked a favor of some friends of mine in the department to do some forensic combing. I'm also interested whether you looked at other tapes in the office that night, not only the camera outside your office."

I looked up at that and Taehyung looked interested in this for the first time. I hadn't thought about that at all.

"Well, no. I didn't think I'd need to since she claimed she was in my office with me and the footage proves she was."

"But you don't know what she did in that office. You were drunk and probably drugged. You can't recall anything. She could have just sat around and wasted time while you were passed out or she could have been in other parts of the office that night too. We need to check her movements for that night. Who has the footage?"

"Well, it's in the office security room. Only Jungkook and I have access to it."

This information was making my heart race. Why hadn't we thought about these things? I looked up and locked eyes with my Chaeby. He looked forlorn and lost. My heart ached for him. He didn't deserve any of this. He was the sweetest angel to ever exist.

"Now, my son, you may speak but Seokjin, remember, we have to follow up on these things we've discussed."

"There's no need for that appa." His voice was quiet and it scared me. There was no fight in him like earlier. "Seokjin cheated on me without a doubt."

"But how can you be so sure my son?"

He turned and faced us, a blank look on his beautiful, stressed face.

"Because, I contracted an STD after that Christmas party."

And my whole world fell apart.

.................

************************************
I was missing my Chaeby and Myeoni 🐯 🐹

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙