Chapter 80 - Kingdom of Groivor

The Coast Guard ship Lana were able to dock successfully on the docks of one of the biggest port in the Kingdom of Groivor. The port city of Heyl is also the trade hub of the Litenians because of their deep water port that allows dozens of freighters simultaneously.

The port is located far enough beyond the pirates reach as such the Litenians were able to maintain a trade hub here and because of it's key importance, the Groivorans have amassed a good number of ships and soldiers to defend the port.

The Lana were then greeted by a fair amount of soldiers and local officials. It is a surreal sight to see these dragon humanoid people mixed with normal humans and it is to be noticed because of the temperant weather here, people have slightly darker skin tone.

The port is fairly 'normal', apart from some original structure designs that fits the island natiom, the port city could be compared to that of Archesia's or other 'Western' countries.

The Cardonian flag majestically flutters on the warm Southern wind, the large flag affix on the ship's mast were visible for everyone. They were also able to observe the sailors manning the rails.

The Lana's Captain and the Cardonian delegations then exited the ship and were greeted by the locals. Communication were difficult at first as the Archesian translators were a bit off. But it proceeded successfully nevertheless.

As the first official visitors the town gorvenor himself invited the Cardonian's on his manor. He have heard a good amount of rumors about these Cardonians that he is personally curious and if it turns out that they are nation willing to trade with their country. His city would be the gateway for this, they would all benefit for another strong trading partner, especially him, he can only imagine the number of additional gold slipping past under his table.

"Welcome, welcome our dear guests! Welcome to the Kingdom of Groivor, my city, oh... Our city of Heyl!" uttered the governor as he greeted the Cardonians at his manor's gates.

The Cardonians who were only getting off from their carriages then immediately returned the greeting. They were suprised on how 'dragon looking' was the Governor. He has wings, a long scaly tail and a pair of horns at his head.

"You must be tired and parched our dear guests! We should start our official talks right after our banquet! And we are right on time for dinner anyways!" the Governor cheerfully said.

Of course without reason to dismiss his offer, the delegation accepted.

But meanwhile as they relaxed themselves on the large manor. A small group of the ship's company were tasked to meet and establish contact on the Litenians docked just in front of Lana.

...

ARMED FREIGHTER FENSLROW

The Litenian sailor were as just curious as the local Groivorians. Cardonia have also made it's name popular with the Litenians considering how they have dealt with Dylasla and the Empire of Scolus.

They were curious on how does a massive white ship armed with a single measly cannon comparable to theirs, which is only an armed freighter.

"Heh, do they seriously sunk the Scolusian fleet and even a Dylaslan battle group with such lightly armed vessel? Ours is even bigger!" a sailor uttered, trying to mock the white ship, this has drew the attention of the other sailors

"Yeah right, even though let's say that is a quick firing gun, it wouldn't dent even an armored cruiser! The rumors might come from over glorified propaganda." interjected by a officer as he saw his sailors gathering at the stern observing the white ship.