Chapter 69 - Grandoux Fleet

A few days have passed since the Litenian Princess arrived at the Pearl Palace. Today are the departure of the large fleet entrusted to her by her Father, the King. Litenian tradition abd structure of command dictates that if a ship of the line would depart along with a fleet with a peaceful task, a member of the Royal family should take command of the said ship and fleet with the exception if the said fleet is gearing for war.

Currently the Kingdom has quite a number of fleets that are overseeing many trade routes, trade sectors and some overseas naval stations, in which Lylah's brothers and sisters were personally leading.

Being a vast maritime kingdom, the Litenians have mastered the oceans and seas, they might falter behind Azalea and Dylasla when it comes to actual naval combatants but they as a people are very well versed in both naval combat and navigation.

A large gold key hangs around the Princess's neck as she departed towards the docks. Currently the Crown Princess, her sister Rosette are tied in overseeing the capital, she is not allowed by Royal Decree to go around or anywhere outside the Capital.

...

NAVAL PORT OF FROUNDOW

Large battleships, cruisers and destroyers litter one of the largest naval base on the whole Central continent.

"There she is sister! The Brouchsieg, look at those massive 12 zel (inch) guns. She is the lead ship of a new class of fast battleships, with new steam turbines, it is capable to reach at least 25 kron (knots). Apart from being heavily armored and believed to be able to withstand multiple attacks from magic arrows, the ships interior have been redesigned from the ground up. My current flagship fails in comparison how extravagant the decks are!" Prince Drenslo excitingly uttered as he accompanied his dear sister towards the dock.

"Hehe my dear brother, your fascination of ships are really mindblowing." laughingly replied by Lylah.

"Sigh. My dear sister, you have only returned home and now father is sending you out again." said the gloomy Prince. Their car then stopped near the large battleship and they promptly exited the vehicle.

"It would only last for a couple of months my deae brother. I'll take it as another form of vacation, besides I love exploring nd learning new things." Lylah replied.

Without uttering a single word, her brother then reached up towards her and quickly embracing her with his muscular arms.

"You will or might be encountering the worst pirates on the open seas. And I know full well that our navy could easily dispatched such thugs, bit keep safe sister." uttered the Prince as he held her more tightly.

"And by the way, say hi to Gordon to me! Hahaha!" the Prince said and then quickly dashing towards the parked vehicle.

"Ehh?! Gordon?!"

"Ehh?! Your greatest suitor remember?!"

"Ehh?! What why?!"

"Can't you remember how dramatic his proposal was when we have that ball a few years ago?!"

"Yes brother I remember that, but why? Is he accompanying me?"

"Why are you blushing my dear sister?!"

"No!! I am not!!! I am curious why would I need to say hi to him when I am on a voyage?!"

"Come on, being all pouty like that, that's why I can't help but tease you dear sister."

*Sigh*

"Gordon is currently at Droivor. The Kingdom southeast of the pirate islands. He is currently leading a large merchant fleet of his father. It seems the rubber plantation on the Kingdom was a success. You might encounter him at sea, so I said say him to him for me."