Y/N- I still love you guys...

He started breaking down in tears and sniffled multiple times too. Ahri took some tissues and passed to Y/N who accepted and used it.

His father was in pure shock that he's son, the one and only son he had and abused the shit out of him still loved him even after all that. His father smiled and chuckled weakly.

Father- I don't know where do you get this much kindness and I bet it's from none of us.

His vision started getting and hazy knew he's time was coming up.

Father- But what ever it is. Keep going and be strong.

What the father didn't expect is for his son to hug him so suddenly.

Father- 'Even after all this of abuse and neglect. Even trying to kill you at one point, you still love me as a father.

His father couldn't help but shed a tear out for joy knowing his son will be a fine man with a bright future.

Father- There's a little something I left at your 'old' home. It's an old sword but you can keep it as your first... gift from your dad.

Then a loud ringing sound was heard in the room and Akali, Evelyn, Kai'sa and ahri knew that Y/N's father is dead.

The doctors and nurse came rushing in and told the other workers to make the visitors exit the room. Usually the visitors would resist in exiting the room and see their beloved ones for the last time.

But for Y/N he already accepted that he's father is gone and co-operated with the nurses who made his and girls exit the room.

Y/N stood in front of the door seeing the doffs and rises trying to bring him back to life but he wasn't dumb and knew he already died when the loud ringing sound came.

Y/N then came and sat between akali and Kai'sa but what shocked them the most was that he was smiling. Not an insane or sad or relieved smil, it was a smile pure of joy.

[Time skip to the KDA penthouse]

The girls didn't know what to do with Y/N who was smiling through out the car trip from the wedding to their home. They didn't know if he was in the right mindset or depressed or something. Ahri then broke the silence.

Ahri- Y/N? Are you okay?

He nodded and kept looking looking at the sword his father left him before his death, akali was curious as to what kind of sword it was but it looked ordinary in her eyes.

Akali- So umm... any idea what that sword is?

He shook his head over the sword from the scabbard and examined it closely.

Kai'sa- I bet your family would know about to akali

She thought about for a second and had smile carved on her face.

Akali- How about we celebrate Christmas with my family ayy ?

The three seemed satisfied and happy about the idea but was worried about Y/N since he's father just died today and he needed time to process with the situation.

Evelyn- Y/N? You okay?

He placed the sword back on the scabbard and stood from his seat, the girls thought his smile faded but it was still on his face then he smiled at the girls.

Y/N- Of course, it'll be embarrassing for me at first but I'll get through it... I think.

Everyone bursted out laughing and Y/N soon enough also joined in laughing and was grateful he had people who loved him and the girls were happy to see him still the usual him.