Epilogue

Rishab wakes up with a jolt hearing the cries of Khushi. He takes time to realise where he is. He has just slept few minutes ago and he is so tired. He turns on his side to find Khushi breathing heavily and screaming. He holds her face and asks,"Kya hua baby? Do you need Ice cream or anything else?" Khushi grunts at him and says,"I want to kill you..Ah..Amma.." Rishab is still confused and so he asks," What did I do now baby? I didn't do anything to hurt you. I brought you pani puri and chocolates. What happened?"

Khushi looks at him with anger and screams,"Kamine, kute, papi kahinka... tujhe main mar dalungi..Ah..." Rishab trying to stop her from screaming puts his hand on her mouth saying," Shh... Dadi and Dad will wake up. Stop screaming and cursing..It is not good for you know..he is listening.." Khushi grunts again and bites Rishab on his hand. Rishab now screams trying to free his hand from her bite. He says," Pagal ladki? What are you doing? Now you want to eat me or what? Uff.." Khushi screams again and says," Tumhe apne padi hai..I am in pain idiot.. Can't you see? We have to go to hospital. N..o...ow..A..hh.." Rishab now understands what has happened but he is in shock.

Rishab starts to panic now and he says,"But we still have two days left. Are you sure, it's not false alarm. It happens I have read. It could be gas too." Khushi by now is sweating heavily, she gives a deathly stare at her lovely and dearest husband Rishab. He now starts to get frightened from her Chudail avatar she has taken now. Rishab backs off and says," I am sorry baby. Relax." Khushi clenching her teeth says," Tumhari bajah se meri yeh halat hui hai. Now you are asking me all the stupid questions. Go and call Dadi now.. or I will break your head." Saying this, she throws the showpiece placed on the side table towards Rishab. He ducks down and the showpiece falls on the floor. Raising his hand as if to surrender, he says," Sorry sorry..I am really sorry. Relax.."

He tells himself, " Okay, Rishab relax. Khushi is in pain that's why she is behaving like this..I have to make sure she does not get anything in her hand to throw." He checks her out and says,"I have been practicing for this day. I know what to do..okay first.. what to do? I have forgotten everything.." And Khushi screams, again. Rishab runs and sits beside her, holding her hand. He says," Relax, take deep breaths..wait yes I remember. Breathe in from the nose and leave out from the mouth." Khushi cries and says," Rishab...We are not doing yoga here..Call Dadi and Arti di please.."

Rishab nods his head but keeps holding her hand in nervousness. Khushi again clenches her teeth and says,"What are you still doing here? I said go now.." Rishab nods his head again and leaving her hand, he rushes out of the door. He goes through the hallway to come across a door. He knocks at the door and calls,"Dadi..please open the door." After a few minutes, Dadi opens the door and asks what has happened. Rishab says," I think I am having the Khushi..I mean baby is having me.uff...I am having the baby..No...Khushi.. yes..Khushi is having the baby..Khushi's labour pain has started. She is screaming in pain. Please chalo aap." Hearing them talking, Akhileshji opens his door and comes out. He comes to know about the situation and they go into his room together.

Dadi enters the room and goes near the bed. Sitting beside her, she starts rubbing her hands and saying that everything will be alright. Rishab is standing near the bed, biting nails now. Akhileshji says," Rishab doctor ko phone kiya?" Rishab now remembers everything. He slams his head with his palm and says," No. I have forgotten everything Dad." He tries to pick up his phone from the side table but nervously drops it on the bed. Akhileshji smiles and says," Rishu relax beta. I know this can be daunting but you need to be in control now. Take a deep breathe and then make the call." Dadi says," Hain, bete ko samjha raha hai, khudka toh payer kamp rahe the jab Rishu hone wala tha. Rishu call Arti and tell her everything. She will do the rest."

Rishab like a good boy, calls Arti and says,"Hello Arti, yaar I guess Sana's labour pains has started. Please can you call the doctor to inform we are coming." Khushi screams," Isse abhi bhi doubt lag raha hai..kitna bada papi hai.." Rishab comes out of the room and says," Please come fast, she is screaming, throwing things on me and biting me.. Help I am nervous." Arti laughs and says," Okay relax. I am coming in few minutes. I will call the doctor too. Tum uska bag jo wardrobe mein hai, usse bahar nikalo. Stay ready." Rishab gets the bag out of the wardrobe and goes out to call the driver to get the car out.

Soon Sachin and Arti arrives and she goes straight to the bedroom. Sachin puts his hand on the shoulder of Rishab and says," Kaisi thi? I mean gali galoch, mar dhar, khatna shatna..Enjoyed these..Second time baap baneki nahi sochega..Right?" Rishab puts his hands on his waist and says," Seriously never thought I could be scared of anyone. That too of Khushi. She has become dangerous man." Sachin says,"This happens..Did she blame you for her condition?" Rishab nods his head and both have a nervous laugh. Arti calls them in and says them, they have to leave for the hospital immediately.

Rishab finds Khushi unable to get up. He goes near her and puts his arm under her and carries her in his arm. Khushi is heavy now but Rishab carries her without breaking a sweat, to the car. Sachin drives while Arti sits beside him. Rishab sits at the back holding Khushi's hands and kissing her face. Khushi for the first time smiles at him but again a pain comes and she screams. Dadi and his Dad comes in another car.

Rishab keeps holding her hand as they put Khushi on the bed. It is not the time yet so they are monitoring her. Rishab uses a towel to wipe her face and says," Sorry baby. It is my fault. I will never touch you again but don't get hurt ok." Khushi is tired now, she says," Pagal ho tum." Rishab thinks,'Yes, you have made me mad. God please give my baby back in her old form and please mere baby ke baby ko thik thak bhejdo mere pass.'

After three gruesome hours of labour pain, screams, and waiting, the doctor comes out and informs every one that Junior Khurana has arrived. Both mother and the child are doing fine. Rishab along with Dadi, Dad, Arti and Sachin enter the cabin. Khushi is tired by now but there is a smile on her face. After everyone has met her, Rishab comes to her and gives her a peck on her forehead. Just then the nurse comes in with the baby. Dadi holds the baby first and shows it to everyone. She then hand overs the baby to Rishab. He carefully holds the baby and brings the baby near Khushi.

Khushi looks at the baby and her eyes fill with tears. Rishab kisses her again on her forehead and then kisses the baby. He whispers to Khushi,"Thank you baby for this wonderful gift. I love you." Khushi puts her hand on his cheek and says," Sorry for all that..I love you too Bebu.."Sachin says," So congratulations word's pagalest parents..Chalo abb mujhe aur Arti ko chutti mili tumlogo ke drame se. Now the mediator has come.." Everybody laughs.

Everyone has left and Rishab stays back at the hospital. Khushi is sleeping and Rishab is sitting on the couch holding their son in his arms. He smiles at him and whispers," Welcome baby to our mad house. We will be the best buddies. I will always be with you, reading stories, playing football, helping in your studies..Your dad will never leave you alone." The baby opens his eyes and blinks at his father. Rishab smiles and whispers,"Hey Buddy, Did I wake you up? You want to hear the story of your sensible dad and crazy mumma. Ok..wait for it.."

Hello friends,
The ending is the beginning of something..So, the story didn't end here..Know how Rishab and Khushi got married and about their journey together in the part 2 of Words To Say I Love You..keep loving, voting and commenting..
Love and more💕💕💕💕