Chapter 4

Khushi arrives in Mumbai with her father and settles at her friend Tina's flat. Her father then leaves after two days. On the day of her joining she takes an auto to the office. She enters the office and talks at the reception. She is asked to sit for some time near the reception area. She starts talking with the girls who are sitting beside her. Just then the elevator door opens and a tall and handsome guy enters. Khushi looks at him and thinks,'Wow, kitna handsome ladka hai!! Does he work here?' The girl at the reception wishes him. After some time Rahul's assistant Priya comes out and asks all the interns to follow her. She introduces herself and takes them to the conference room. Rahul then enters the conference room and an introduction session happens. He tells that Khushi and Deepika who are in the editing department must report to him after the session is over. Others must report to their respective department heads.

Just then that handsome guy enters the room and everyone gets up. Khushi too gets up only to realise that the guy is none other than the owner of S &K Publication, Rishab Khurana. Rishab says, "Good morning everyone and welcome to S & K Publication. Please be seated...I am Rishab. I don't want to give any speech here but Rahul wants me to address you all on your first day here. I just want to say that hardwork and dedication is the basis for success. So to succeed you all need to give your best. Learn what your heads are telling you. Here at S & K Publication we give importance to all bright ideas. So you all are more than welcome to share them. All the best for your future.." He leaves after saying these. Khushi and Deepika then go to Rahul's room where he explains about their work, the process of editing and proof editing. He gives them some assignments for proof editing and asks Priya to show them their cubicle.

Khushi is excited to be here at S &K Publication. Some day she will publish her own book here. Some day she will meet Ranvir here. She starts working but her mind goes to the boss Rishab. There is something in him that has made her think about him. She shakes her head and focuses on her work. But as she turns her head to her right she sees him, Rishab. His room is just on the right hand side of her cubicle. He is taking on the phone. He is angry at something. Just then his assistant enters the cabin and Rishab starts shouting at her and throws some papers he had in his hand. Khushi thinks,'O God he is so aggressive. Kitna gussa karta hai. Khadoos. I have to stay away from him. Waheguru keep me safe and away from him and his anger please.' During lunch time she meets her fellow colleagues. She is friendly and extrovert and so makes friendship with many. She comes to know Rishab is highly professional. He gets angry when something wrong happens. She tries to find about Ranvir too. She comes to know that nobody has much information about him. Khushi decides that she will eventually find out everything about him. Just wait and watch...