Chapter 37

Rishab did not read the new chapters Ritika had written. He is not interested to know how much she has twisted the story to make his character look bad and make her loved with sympathy. He knows, all her life she has earned sympathies with lies to get her work done. He was so blindly in love with her that he couldn't see that when they were together. But now when he looks behind, he can see all her fake stories to get his attention.

Rishab and Khushi returns home in the evening. Khushi goes into her room to freshen and Rishab goes to his. Just as he is about to go into the shower, his phone rings. It's Arti. He picks up and hears a cheer from other side. Rishab says," Hello, what's going on?" Arti says,"Chupane se kya laga hume pata nahi chalegi?" Rishab says,"Kya? And where is Sachin? I was calling him." Sachin voice comes next," Tere jaise chupa rustam se baat nahi karni..How could he hide such a big thing and pretend to be innocent?" Arti adds,"Rishi, today I will support my husband. Before you used to talk to us about everything. And now, itna bada decision leh liya aur hum dono ko bataya hi nahi. This is not done..Aru is also angry on you."

Rishab smiles and says,"Dadi had called you?" Arti says," Yes." Sachin adds," Who else will tell us? Dost dost naa raha, shaadi ke pehlehi hume bhul gaya.. " Rishab says," Stop your melodrama and please your singing is killing me..Things happened so suddenly, I couldn't talk to you guys. You are my everything you know that..I can't think about my life without you guys." Rishab tells them everything what had happened in the office. He says,"One request, don't let Khushi know anything about it. After Dadi talks to her father, I will ask her to marry me."

Arti says,"Oh, okay but make the proposal romantic..And Don't worry, she will not know anything." Sachin says,"Bhai, tu shaadi karne chala hai but abhi tak tum log ek bhi date pe gaye ho? Apart from your pav bhaji expeditions. " Arti says," Yes, take her out to dinner tonight. You both must enjoy this time before marriage."

Rishab hangs up the phone when Khushi enters the room and finds Rishab in a towel. She first closes her eyes and says," Sorry..sorry." Then she opens one eyes to peek and finds Rishab still standing there with his hands on his waist and smiling. Khushi opens both the eyes and enjoying the view she says," Hey bhagwaan, mujhe zeher dede. What all I have to see now? Yeh banda din ba din besharam hone laga hai.." Rishab comes and pulling her by her waist draws her closer. He says," Besharam really? Don't tell me, you are not enjoying it. " He kisses her on her cheek and Khushi turns red. Rishab says,"Mein towel mein hun but sharam tumhe aarahi hai. Wow!" Khushi says," Why should I feel shy? You go and freshen up. Towel khul gayi toh phir prestige ka zulus nikal jayega." Rishab smiles and whispers,"I don't mind." Khushi says,"Chi..Ganda bacha.." Rishab holds her chin and says,"Iss gande bache ko kuch chahiye.." Rishab takes her soft lips into his and she reciprocate with a more passionate kiss.

Rishab decides to take Khushi to one of his favourite restaurant for dinner. She is highly excited to go on a proper 'Date' with Rishab. Khushi had read so much about it but had never been in one. This means so much to her. She had worn a nice black dress that Rishab had bought for her on her birthday. Rishab knocks on the door and enters to find Khushi standing in front of the mirror. His eyes light up seeing the most beautiful girl in the world. He goes near her, standing behind him, he holds her from her waist and putting his face on her shoulder, kisses her neck. Khushi smiles and says,"Kaisi lag rahi hun?" Rishab says,"You are taking my breathe away..Let's cancel the dinner and stay at home. I just want to.." Khushi makes an angry face and says,"Chalo abhi.."

Rishab and Khushi arrives to the restaurant and are shown their table. Khushi is all happy and bubbly, chirping about everything she sees."Oh the ambience is so nice here, isn't it? It is your favourite restaurant right? So, you come here often na? I love this place..." Rishab looks at her with a smile, loving her innocence.