Chapter 39

Rishab wakes up and finds her jhali si moti sleeping on his chest. He smiles thinking about the last night. He slowly tries to moves her head to the pillow so that he could wake up, but she opens her eyes. She looks at what he is doing and so she gives him a angry stare. Rishab smiles and says,"What? I need to go to the gym. Sleep on your pillow." Khushi without answering him, puts her head on his chest again and holds his arms tightly.

Rishab says,"Baby, lemme go..my Shona baby..you know I need to go." Khushi looks at him and says almost inaudible voice,"No.Rishab please don't go na." Rishab replies," Baby tumhe pata hai, I don't like to miss my workouts. You sleep na, I will be back soon." Khushi without lifting her head says,"You don't need to go any gym. I don't like when you leave in the morning. And there are many other ways to burn calories." Rishab replies,"I don't go to gym just to burn calories. By the way maate, kya ways hai, mujhe bhi batao." Khushi says,"I had a friend Paras, he used to say kissing burns calories. Kal hum logon ne kaafi kiss kiya tha. So you don't need to go. I want to sleep. Mujhe neend asehi achi ati hai, tumhare upar ." Rishab starts to laugh and says," Gadhi, tumhara general knowledge ke kya kehne. And hat's off to your friend as well. I mean seriously, kissing burns calories..Well hope he didn't kiss you." Khushi opens her eyes again, hits him on his hand and falls asleep. Rishab continues to laugh and then kisses her head and falls asleep too.

Rishab wakes up after sometime and finds Khushi on her pillow. He smiles thinking about what she had said. After coming out of the shower, he finds Khushi still asleep. He goes near the bed and calls her. Khushi wakes up and finds Rishab standing near her in the towel. She smiles and says," Itni toh sexy body hai, gym jane ki jarurat kya hai." Rishab says," Thanks for the complement madam. But now wake up or else we will be late. Your new author will come today. Right." Khushi gets up with a jolt and says," Haye yaar mein toh bhul hi gayi thi. You know it's all because of you. You make me talk so much that I forget things. Now move, I have to go to the washroom." Rishab says,"What? I make you late. Right.." He holds her from her waist and pulling her close says," Tumne jo meri morning gym miss karwai, uska kya? Hun? Kiss se calories burn hoti hai..then.." Khushi says," Chi, I haven't brushed my teeth. Yuk gande..leave now." She smiles and goes away to her room.

Rishab enters his closet to get ready.  There is an important meeting today. So he takes out one of his many blue ties and is about to wear it when the bell rings. He goes to open the door to find Ritika standing. As usual there is a wicked smile on her face. Rishab turns his face, controlling his anger, he says," What are you doing here?" Ritika smiles and says,"Is this the way you treat your guests?" Rishab gives her a smirk and says," Guest? You? I don't think so. You don't have any shame right? You can come here uninvited. What do you want?" Ritika says,"You want your neighbours toh have a show. Then it's fine, we can talk here."

Rishab moves aside and Ritika enters the house. She looks around and says," Nothing has changed except my photos are longer here. What did you do with them?" Rishab says,"  I burned them down. Now tell me why are you here?" Ritika asks," Where is your employee or sorry your girlfriend? I have heard she stays here." Rishab doesn't reply. Ritika continues,"Is she good in bed like me?" Rishab in anger shouts,"Just shut up. You are here to talk these rubbish here. If yes then just get f*ck out of here. I am really not interested to talk sbout my personal life with you."

Ritika comes closer and holds the tie in her hand and says," Should I tie it for you just I used to?" Just then Khushi comes out of her room and sees them standing close. She says,"Kya chal raha hai? Rishab what is she doing here?" Rishab removes Ritika's hand from his tie and says," That's what I am trying to find out." Ritika smiles and says," Khushi right? I am here just to meet you both. Well I was here in the area, so I thought I would pay you both a visit and check out my old home." Khushi replies," Really? But you are forgetting something, somebody else is living here in your so called old home. Secondly you don't work does not mean others don't. So you must learn simple courtesy to call before visiting somebody's house, especially people like us who have work in the mornings. And most importantly you shouldn't be here. If you had some work, you should be at the office. This is our house, koi bhi yahaan mu utha kar challa ayega?"