Rishab

Rishab Khurana is one of the most eligible bachelor in the town. He lives in Mumbai. His mother had died in an accident when he was just 10 years old. He was sent to boarding school after that. He was never close his father as his father had no time for him. He was always close to his grandparents. After school he left for London to study business management. After returning from there, he started his own garments company 'Colors of life' and lived in his own apartment instead of staying at his father's bungalow.

Rishab became successful soon and in just 2 years made a name for himself. He was just 26 years then. His father ran the publication company S & K Publication. This has been one of the oldest and top publication house in India. It was started by his grandfather. His grandfather Shahadev Khurana wanted Rishab to join the company but because of his issues with his father, he went on to build his own company. But destiny had stored something else for him. His grandfather passed away and left the company to Rishab in his will.

Rishab's father Akhilesh Khurana believes in old school when it comes to running business. His ideology clashed with Rishab who had contemporary ideals. As a result Rishab stayed away from publication house in spite of his grandfather's wishes. One day his father had stroke causing partial paralysis. His grandmother had called him and had said,"You are the grandson of Shahadev Khurana. Be the man he wanted you to be and get the reins of the business in your hand now. Your father cannot work anymore. It is now your responsibility to keep this company running and successful. Yeh hamari izzat ka sawaal hai ab. Don't you want your grandfather to rest in peace??" Rishab knew what he had to do now.

Rishab joined the publication company the very next day. His garment business is now looked after his friend and business partner Sachin Patel and his wife Arti. They are his family now. S & K Publication had problems. People are no longer buying books as they used to. Rishab went on to digitalise the company to ensure their company earns profits. He is supported by Sanjana Seth, the Marketing Head and Rahul Aggarwal,the Book Editor.

Rishab is 33 years today. He still lives in the apartment and visits his grandmother who lives in the bunglow with his son. Akhilesh and Rishab still don't talk much. Reason behind this is Rishab had made lot of changes to make the company profitable and his father does not approve of this. Rishab is man of few words and highly professional when he is at his work. Only his grandmother and his friends know what a soft hearted he is from inside.

Rishab is single and girls find him attractive and hot

Rishab is single and girls find him attractive and hot. But he is not interested in any. He was in a serious relationship 4 years ago. A nasty breakup had left him bitter. He now does not trust anyone. He is an avid reader, spends time in the gym and is a workaholic.