Words to say I love you

Khushi had been calling Rishab for days now but he has been avoiding her. She knows it was her fault but Rishab should now forgive her and forget things. But no he has too much attitude in him. Khushi finally decides she will return back to Mumbai and confront him. She can't stay away from her Kullu anymore. She goes and talks to her father. She says," Baba, I think I should now return to Mumbai. I have been here for so many days now. I should go back now." But her father was not interested to leave her. He replies," No beta. It is not safe for you to return back now. Not until I get a call from Akhileshji,I am not letting you go back " Khushi has no other option but to listen to her father. So she stays back with a heavy heart.

Rishab is at home sitting on the sofa of the living room, with his laptop on his lap. He has been spending his time, and even sleeping here on the couch. He has no strength to sleep on the bed without his Khushi. Khushi had tried to talk to him many times, but he was still angry. Angry on her for not believing him, angry on himself for letting her go. His Dadi and his Dad had too tried to talk to him to bring Khushi back. But he had asked them not to call her right now. He needed some time. But from inside he knew, if given a chance, he would fly away to her. He was desperate to see her, hear her voice but had stopped himself from getting hurt again.

Rishab closes the laptop and puts it on the table in front if him. He puts his head on the back of the sofa and closes his eyes. Khushi used to rub his forehead when he used to put his head like this. Oh how much he misses her touch! A drop of tear escapes out of the eye and soon he started trembling as the flood of emotions breaks away, taking over his strong determination to stay away from Khushi. He can't stay away from her anymore. He just cannot.

Rishab has not been to office for two days now stating his sickness. He is down with fever but everyone knows the real reason behind it. Arti and Sachin visits him in the evening. Arti makes tea and serves them as Sachin tries to cheer him up. Arti finding him still silent says," Enough Rishi. What is all this? I just can't believe out of everyone you can behave so immaturely. " Sachin tries to pacify her by saying, " Arti yaar, bas karo. He is not well. I am taking na." Arti replies,"No Sachin, this talking thing is not going to work. He needs someone to put some sense into him. Just look at him, he has been sulking here but he won't go and bring Khushi back."

Rishab looks at Arti and says," I am not sulking okay. I am not well. Bas. And why should I bring her back? She went on her own." Sachin says," Nahi tu jo bol raha hai sahi hai. But you also wanted her to go and she will return when you ask her. C'mon yaar, itna ego pyaar main thik nahi hai. Just look at me, I have forgotten what is ego. Arey I have actually forgotten my self respect bhai. But dekhe mein kitna khush hun.." Arti hits Sachin with a cushion and says,"Just shut up. Hamesha bakwas. Rishi, Khushi has realised her mistake and she has been calling you. You must now forget everything and bring her back. " Rishab says,"Uska na yeh kuch jada ho raha hai abhi. She has some doubts and then she will start believing that inspite of how much I try to make her understand. I am getting tired now. And this time, it was too much. I can't handle her hurt thing anymore" Sachin replies,"Bhai you can't do anything anymore. Pyar kiya hai toh learn to handle their moods. Hain uska thoda dimag you know kaam hai. But that time Ritika was present and it was pretty difficult for her. Now that Ritika has left Mumbai with her husband, I don't think there would be any issue."

Arti says,"Forget everything, just tell me are you happy now? Because she is very upset, crying all the time." Rishab looks at her and says," She is crying. I knew she would be. Stupid girl. Galti karegi and then she will cry." Sachin smiles and says,"Aur tu maha gyani hai. Apni halat dekhi hai? Devdas banchuka hai. Enough of your dramas now. Just go and bring her back." Arti smiles too and says,"Yes Rishi. She might be mad, over possessive and immature, but you love her the way she is. Don't waste anymore time. Bring her back so that we can prepare for your grand wedding." Rishab runs his fingers through his hair and smiles. Sachin giving out a deep breath says," Yaar Arti, what will happen with this two without us? We made them realise their feeings for each other and now we are helping in their patch up. Pata laga shadi ke baad dono ki ladai ho gayi aur hum inke first night bed pe patch up karwa rahein hai." Rishab shakes his head while both Sachin and Arti laughs.