Chapter 35

Khushi wakes up in the early morning in the arms of Rishab. She looks at him, the remains of last night love making is evident on his face. Marks of lipstick and sindoor on his face makes him look so cute. Khushi kisses him on his forehead and goes to the bathroom. She looks at her reflections in the mirror. She is looking beautiful in sindoor and chuda in her hands. 'Oh we are married now!' , she thinks happily. After she comes out of the bathroom, she finds the bed empty. She goes out to look for her husband. He is not in the balcony or living space. She opens the door of the second bedroom to find Rishab in the bed with Ritika kissing her. She rushes towards them like a mad woman, shouting," How dare you touch another women? I will kill you.."

Rishab holding Khushi's hands says,"Baby wake up..Why are you hitting me?" Khushi opens her eyes and looks around. She is in the bedroom and Rishab is sitting beside her holding her hands. Rishab says," Baby kya hua? Were you dreaming?" Khushi looks at him and starts crying,"Amma..." Rishab says," Baby abb rohne kyun lagi? What happened please tell me?" Khushi wipes her eyes and says,"I saw you kissing that bi*ch Ritika.." Rishab starts laughing," Seriously, Khushi even after such an romantic proposal, you still think about me kissing that woman."

Khushi looks around and the remains of last night proposal is present in form of the heart made out of rose petals and melted candles. She smiles, thinking at least his declaration of love was not a dream.***

But she again starts to tear up. Rishab taking her face in his palms says," Now what?" Khushi looks at him and says,"I am happy that we both have declared our love for each other. But my dream.." Rishab says," It was just a dream. I will rather die than touch that woman." Khushi smiles and says," Yeah. I know that. I saw something else too." Rishab asks," What?" Khushi says," Maine dekha, hum dono ki shaadi ho gayi hai and it was our first night together. It was soo...romantic.." Rishab smiles and says," Baby, shadi toh ho jayegi. Bas toh time do mujhe. I need some time for sorting things. But if you want we can make our first night now..What do you say?" Rishab brings his face closer to her and Khushi pushes him back. She gets up from the bed and says,"Oo yeh thik aap ke dil mein? Kinta gande ho tum..No hanky panky before marriage.samjhe?" Rishab gets up from the bed and goes after Khushi saying," You know I just want to fulfil your dreams..so.." He chases her as she tries to go away from him, laughing and saying,"Stay away from me..he..he." Rishab holds her from behind from her waist and gives her a kiss on her shoulder. Khushi closes her eyes as her body gets covered with goosebumps. Rishab turns her and coming closer whispers in her ears," I know my limits..I don't need anything from you. Just stay with me forever.. And give me few kisses every time I see you.." He takes her lips in his and give her a long passionate kiss until both are breathless.

Rishab arrives in the office with Khushi and her secretary says," Rishab somebody is here to meet you." Rishab gets into his cabin to find Ritika siting on the chair. Rishab takes a deep breathe and goes to his chair. Ritika smiles looking at him and says," Rishab Khurana kab se office late aane laga hai? You have changed.." Rishab siting down in his chair says," Mrs. Singhania. What brings you here?" Ritika says," You don't have to call me that. Ritika is fine. You didn't answer me. What caused this change?" Rishab smiles and says,"Mrs. Singhania, I am what I am..I have changed or not obviously shouldn't matter to you. Why are you here at this time?"

Ritika leans back on the chair and smiles. She says,"O Rishab, issi attitude pe mein fida ho gayi thi..But your work..hmm..I heard you are living with a girl, who works in this office. Is she beautiful like me?" Rishab says," Are we playing reunion of old friends here? If not then just tell me why you are here? My life is none of your business." Ritika starts to laugh. She then says,"No. Your life is not my business. My business is something else. I was just curious to know how the principled Rishab Khurana changed." After few minutes of awkward silence, Ritika says," I am here to give you the first few chapters of my book." She takes out a file and puts it on the table. Ritika gets up and says,"Rishab Khurana, I hope you will enjoy reading them. Remember your condition and work it.. I will see you soon."

Khushi had seen Ritika siting inside the cabin with Rishab. Her eyes were stuck there and her mind trying to figure out what they are talking. Ritika had given her a glance as she had gone passed her, coming out of the cabin. She had wasted no time and rushed inside.

Rishab looks up from the laptop to find Khushi standing near the door. He smiles at her and signals her to come inside. She gets inside and sits down in the same chair where Ritika was sitting few minutes ago. Rishab asks," What happened? Still worried from her presence?" Khushi says," Why was she here? What was she telling you?" Rishab pointing to the file, says," She was here to give me this file. First few chapters of her book. She wants me to check them." Khushi making a puppy face says," She spoilt my mood. I was so happy today, par uss kamini ki sakal dekhli..pata nahi abb din kaise jayega. Chudail kahinki?" Rishab smiles and says," Wow! Aur galiyan baki hai? Dedo, I am listening..Actually I am enjoying it..continue.."

Khushi bites her lips and then a naughty thought comes into her mind. She says," You said something in the morning... Remember?" Rishab curiously looks at her and asks,"What?" Khushi says," Yehi ki, you need few kisses every time you will see me. Aren't you going to get your quota for now?" Rishab looks at her surprised and leaning towards the table says,"Really baby? You are ready to kiss me here? Don't you remember it's the office?" Khushi starts fake crying and says," Rishab mujhe aur pyar nahi karte.." Rishab starts laughing and says," Khushi it's the office, you stop your fake rona dhona. Don't you have any work?" Khushi looks at him angrily and says,"I am not going to talk to you. I am hurt." Rishab gets up and comes near the chair. He says," Fine. I have no problem kissing you, on the contrary I will enjoy taking your soft and succulent lips into mine. I am the boss here, nobody is going to say anything to me." He starts to come closer, when Khushi panicks and says," Haye pagal ho gaya hai yeh banda. Yeh office hai. Kuch toh apni respect rakho. I have so much work. Bye." And she runs away from the room, leaving behind Rishab laughing.

Rishab goes into Sanjana's cabin and sits down in the chair. He slams the file on the table with disgust. Sanjana says,"What's the matter? Is everything alright?" Rishab looks at her and replies," You think everything is alright after the visit of one and only Ritika." Sanjana sits down on her chair and says," Yes, I heard she had come. I was out for that meeting. Why was she here?" Rishab replies," Well she had come to give me first few chapters of her book. I just went through them and guess what her storyline is all about." Sanjana waits for Rishab to speak. Rishab continues after a pause," It's about the story of Rohan Kapoor and Ronita Sharma who meet in London while studying and fall in love. Yes, she is writing about us, her and me." Sanjana is surprised, she asks,"What? But why?" Rishab shaking her head says," I don't know. I really don't know what her intentions are. Why is she here?" Sanjana says," I have been thinking about that only. Why is she here? But we don't have any choice. Do we? We have to edit the book and publish it." Rishab says," Yes. We don't have any choice, unless we find some other investors. We have to go through it...Give this to Rahul and tell him to edit it himself.."

Rishab is silent on the way home which makes Khushi curious. She asks," Kya hua mere kullu? Why so attitude?" Rishab without looking at her says,"Nothing. Just tired. I have some work, I was thinking about that." Rishab goes into his room after reaching home. Khushi goes into her room to change and starts preparing dinner. After sometime she goes into the bedroom with a plate of food. She puts the plate on the desk and sits near Rishab who is working on his laptop. She turns his face with her finger and says,"I have made the dinner tonight. Apna munh kholo, mein mere Kullu ko khiladungi." Rishab smiles and says,"Okay I will eat but first things first. Hmm..one..then..hmm.. " Khushi looks at him confused and asks," What are you counting?" Rishab smiles and says," Well Rishab Khurana kuch nahi bhulta hai madam. I am counting the times,your Kullu has met his moti.." Khushi still confused asks," Hun? Uska kya karega, achar daloge?" Rishab holds her both hands and pulls her close. He makes her sit on his lap and says," Subha toh office mein mujhe kuch dene ke liye pagal thi. Abhi kya hua? You forgot about my condition.." Khushi smiles and tries to get up but, Rishab does not let her go. He holds her back of her neck and draws her closer. He takes her lips and their day ends with one, two, three....indefinite passionate kisses.

Hi friends,
***I guess now things have cleared for some of you who were assuming Rishab's proposal as a dream sequence...😊😁😁😂❤
Hope you like this new chapter. And be assured you won't find any similarities with any movies..
Do read, like, vote and most importantly comment..
Lots of💕💕💕