Chapter 36

Rishab wakes up early in the morning and finds Khushi sleeping on his chest. Her hand is on his head, her leg over him and her mouth is open. He smiles looking at her and says to himself, 'Tujhe iss jhali ke saath uthna padega har Roz. Do you have any regrets Rishab Khurana? Nopes.. ' He slowly removes her from him so that he could get up, but Khushi gets over him even more, murmuring in sleep,"Nahi chodungi, Rish..ab is ..mine.." Rishab smiles and says to himself,'God this girl is fighting for me even in her sleep.' He somehow manages to get himself free from her hold and goes for his workouts.

Khushi wakes up to a smell of freshly brewed tea and hot toasts of bread. She opens her eyes to find Rishab standing near the bed with a tray of breakfast. He says,"Good morning my moti. Breakfast in bed for my.." Khushi smiles and completes," Darling?" Rishab says,"No." Khushi makes faces and asks," Mein tumhari darling nahi hun?" Rishab smiles and says,"You are my sweetheart.." Khushi smile broadens, she gets up and hugs him saying,"Mera kullu, mera gulugulu.."

They have breakfast together in bed with lots of smooching. Rishab smiles thinking that in period of few months, his life has taken a 360 degrees turn. He could never imagine being close to any girl and today, he can't stop himself from hugging and kissing her. He is attracted to her obviously but her company itself is so satisfying that he doesn't need anything more from her. Their relationship is just pure and simple with no complications.

They arrive at the office and Rishab finds few people whispering something behind his back. He ignores and goes into his cabin. Few seconds later, Sanjana enters and asks,"Did you see the paper today?" Rishab says," First sit down, you look stressed." Sanjana sits down and puts the newspaper on the table. She asks again," Did you read the newspaper today?" Rishab replies," Yes. I have. Why are you asking?" Sanjana opens the newspaper and turns the page from inside and folds it in such a way that it can be read properly. She puts in front of Rishab for him to read.

Rishab picks up the paper and holds it in front of him. There is an article where how exploitation in the office happens. There is an elaborated writing on how employers use the employees in some way or the other. Employees in turn allow exploitation to get job security and promotion. Employees sleeping with their boss has become common. Some do it at their own wish while others are harassed till they either leave the job or succumb to their wants.

Rishab says,"Why are you showing me this article?" Sanjana says,"Read it completely and then see the photos below little carefully." Rishab continue to read. Few employees from different unnamed companies have given their bites staying anonymous. In one such snippet, it has been mentioned about a publication company. It reads,'An employee working at one of the oldest and famous publication house located in Mumbai mentions about such incident happening at her office lately. She staying anonymous says,"My boss is young and handsome. He however had never offered anything in return of favours. But he is presently living with one of our colleague. She is new and had entered as a trainee but was made permanent with few days. She is now given full responsibility of important project. All this is happening to her as she has agreed to share bed with him." '

He slams the paper on the table and says," What the hell is this?" Sanjana says,"Just see at the pictures below, its hazy but I think you can make out who are in them." Rishab tries to see and he can see it had been clicked on the night, Khushi had fallen asleep and he had picked her up in his arms. He throws the paper on the floor. Sanjana says," This is the reason why I was worried about you staying with Khushi. They were talking behind your back and see where this landed. I am calling every one to the conference room and talk about it." Rishab running his fingers through his hair says,"And you think the person who has said all these will accept. No..Anyways whoever has said is just a pun. The main player is someone else." Sanjana looking at him asks," What do you mean by that? You think this is all planned." Rishab smiles and says,"The photograph has been taken on the night of the party. It looks like we were being watched. No journalist will take the pain of watching me to click my photo. I am no celebrity."