Chapter 7

Sachin and his wife Arti are Rishab's university friends. They have seen all the tormoils of his life and stood by him all along. After returning from London Sachin and Rishab had started the garment business with Arti as the head of creative department. When Rishab had to join S &K Publication, Sachin had ensured to handle as much responsibility as possible. Rishab had tried to support him by giving time to both the businesses.

Rishab goes to Sachin's place in the morning before going to the office.
He gives a hug to Arti after entering the house. Sachin is in the office waiting for him. He goes there, gives him side hug and they start working on the new project. Arti enters the room with two mugs of black coffee. They discuss everything after which Arti tells them to come to the dining table for breakfast and leaves the room.

Both Sachin and Rishab come out and find breakfast placed on the table. Arti comes out carrying their 2 years old daughter Arushi. Rishab takes her in his arms and starts playing with her. Sachin says,"Ab Rishi tu shadi karle, kab tak meri beti ke saath khelega?" Rishab ignores him and keeps on playing with the baby. Arti placing the plate in front of Rishab says , "Rishi what's the matter? I have been noticing from the time you have come, you seem happy. You didn't even react on the topic of marriage." Rishab taking a bite from the plate says,"What yaar Arti tu bhi iske saath suru ho gayi?? There is absolutely nothing." Sachin, "Arey kuch toh hai...I too have seen some change in you.Found a girl or what??" Rishab ignores him again and stays silent. Arti could see that he doesn't want to talk about it. She changes the topic, says,"Okay is the trip to Lonavala still on next weekend?Please I need a break." Sachin says,"Ofcourse darling we are going." Rishab says,"Yes we are going but don't forget the anniversary celebrations of S &K Publication this Sunday at the bunglow." Arti says,"Yes we know and Sanjana too had sent the invitation yesterday." Rishab hand overs little Arushi to Arti and gets up to leave for office. They say their byes and Rishab after hugging Arti leaves. Arti says to Sachin, " I can feel something has changed in him... Hope he finds all happiness in life." Sachin joining hands says,"Maate you are unbelievable. You can understand everything na. But yes I too want him to be happy. He deserves it."

Rishab is excited to go to office. He doesn't understand why. He stops himself from behaving like a teenager. But he wants to see Khushi and this feeling can't be stopped. He makes himself understand,'Khushi is such a talented girl. She deserves a post in our office. She is an asset and that's why I want to see her. There is no other reason behind this. Also today I have to invite every one for the anniversary celebrations. All these things are the reasons for my excitement. Now calm down, relax and lets go.' He reaches office and all along the way he keeps giving lectures to himself. But everything falls flat as he comes face to face with none other than Khushi inside the elevator..