♤ 61- Oh Sh*t ♤

~AN~
Long chapter for you 😏😘.

"Omg!!" Dove squealed and Clio quickly hushed her.

I had just informed them about my now official relationship with both and Kylo.

"For real, for real?" Clio asked with a grin.

We were in Kai's backyard and away from the rest of the group that was now eating pizza that had been ordered by the boys.

"For real," I replied.

"Yesss!" Clio exclaimed in a whisper. "I love it when things happen so easily. You handled all of this well, Marjani."

"Um, thanks," I replied shyly.

"Omg, how do you feel??" Dove whispered. "Are you happy? You sure you really want this, right?"

"Well if I agreed to it, means I want it," I admitted lowly and they cooed, making me even more flustered than I already was.

"Girl, you've got the two finest boys in TUPA all to yourself," Dove whispered with a little excited dance. "You're gonna be broken into equal halves once they're done with you."

"Dove!" I gasped and they laughed at me.

"Am I lying?" she giggled. "Will you be able to stitch her up, Clio?"

"I promise to try my best," Clio chuckled. "I guess I could heal the outside. But as for her kitkat and every organ on the inside, I don't know if I could help."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"WHA- Oh my gosh, what the fuck!" I whisper-screamed and they laughed again.

No kidding, what she'd just said had terrified me.

"I'm surprised you weren't asked to spend the night," Clio continued.

I took a deep breath.

"I said no."

Their eyes widened.

"Wait!" Dove exclaimed.

"So they did ask you?"Clio asked.

"Yeah. I said no cuz I know stuff is gonna be happening and I don't wanna be late for class tomorrow morning because of who knows what might happen," was my lame excuse.

"Prrft! Please," Dove rolled her eyes. "That's not an excuse, Marji."

"You won't be having real sex, if that's what you're worried about," Clio said casually. "As someone who's taken care of the girls they've ever been with, I can assure you that they always prefer Fridays, on the weekends. And that's cuz they know their partners wouldn't have to worry about classes and could take some time to get treated by me."

Goosebumps covered my skin.

'The fact that they need to get "treated", bruh.'

"Yeah, it's still a no," I scoffed and shook my head in amusement.

"C'mon~" Dove whined. "I want juicy details by tomorrow morning."

"No."

"Mm," Clio sipped her drink. "You'll change your mind by the end of this party."

And with a smile, she walked back into into the house.

'Tsk! We'll see.'

We joined the others in the living room and ate some pizza. After eating, Elijah switched on the speakers again while another member of the pack dimmed the lights.