♤ 60- Rules ♤

~AN~
Second update 💋

We were having a lot of fun

We were having a lot of fun. We played games like spin the wheel, twister, beer pong and many other fun games. We had to push all the chairs and couches back for this. There was music playing from Kylo's speakers and we enjoyed it while having fun.

There was a lot of laughter and even Efra loosened up at some point, him and the rest of the pack having no problem mixing with Kylo's group while we all played. Everything seemed to be two times better now.

When everyone else was carried away by the fun games, Kylo and Roman approached me.

"Cmon," Kylo whispered to me and held my wrist. "We need to talk."

'Uh oh!'

I allowed myself to be led by them and into Kylo's bedroom, which I'd never been in by the way. It was beautiful and similar to Roman's with the led lights and all.

I nervously sat on his bed and watched them close the door and pull chairs over before reversely sitting on them in front of me.

"Um so, what do you want to talk about?" I asked lowly.

"I told you through text, right?" Roman replied just as lowly and for some reason, my weird ass found that hot. "Kylo and I discussed about the the issue of being in a polyandrous relationship."

My heart skipped a beat.

"I see," I muttered and looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with them. "Beautful bedroom."

"Thank you. You like?" Kylo asked with a smile and I could literally hear the tease.

"The led lights are a little- um, can you switch on the lights please?" I cleared my throat, nervous because of the romantic atmosphere the dim led lights produced.

"I thought you liked it? You found it cool the first time we went to Thionne, remember?" Kylo mused and I wanted to disappear.

"Uh, so what did you two decide?" I quickly changed topic again and they both chuckled.

"Alright," Kylo started. "Roman and I spoke for quite a while this afternoon. And since none of us is ready to give up on you, we decided to give it a try."

I was suddenly unable to swallow my own saliva and goosebumps covered my skin.

"G- give what a try?" I asked.

"Give a possible polyandrous relationship between us- a try," Roman stated. "None of us really wanted this but I'm not giving up, nor is Kylo and you also refuse to chose between us. So, we have no choice but to try. Kylo and I decided that we'll stay in this until either of us decides to leave."

"Right. But in the meantime, we'll try to make it work out so that Roman and I, no matter what, will stay in good terms, even if with time one of us maybe gets uncomfortable and leaves on the relationship," Kylo added.