♤ 48- Confused ♤

AN: Long chapter for you~ 😚❤

It wasn't a dream.

Dove lay on her back now with Sharik on top of her. Their make out season got hotter with each second that passed. Dove moaned softly as Sharik left hickeys all over her neck. Having him kiss her everywhere and suckle on her skin the way he did made her very wet.

"Mmf~" she moaned when Sharik raised her silky top and took her now uncovered nipple into his mouth.

Her skin was the softest Sharik had ever tasted and felt. Honestly, it brought out this sudden hunger in him. He didn't know what it was and couldn't describe it any better. The moment he gave in to her kisses, it was like something came alive inside him.

Dove was as soft as her name. Her skin was so soft that it was covered in hickeys from his suckles in no time. Sharik could've sworn she was sweet. Her skin was sweet. He was either imagining things or it was that sudden and foreign craving that was affecting his senses.

He pulled on her very soft and erect nipple, causing her to let out a cute whimper that increased the fire in his loins. What was going on? Sharik was very aroused from a simple make out session, something that had never happened to him before. He could feel his now full erection painfully pushing against his pants.

'I've never been this aroused in my whole life. What's going on??'

He pulled away from her nipple and looked up at Dove. She was so small compared to him. In all white, she looked like an Angel underneath him, seducing him with her sensual gaze and the way she bit her lip lustfully at him. Sharik gulped.

He looked down at her pale, beautiful breasts and his mouth watered again. Suddenly and to his own surprise, he wanted to bite on them. It was unusual of him. Very unusual. What was she doing to him?

"Go ahead~" she whispered as if reading his mind. She smiled and bit her lip at him again. "I know you want to~"

Sharik's heart started racing so fast that it scared him. He shut his eyes tight and tried hard to control himself.

"What's going on?" he whispered to himself and opened his eyes to look at her. She smiled at him.

"Bite me. I won't mind," she whispered and caressed his strong arms.

"I'm masochistic after all," she bit her lip again. "Don't be to harsh on me, Rik~" she cooed softly, battering her long lashes. "I'm still on the soft side, you know?"

Sharik's eyes widened at this and his heart was so close to having an arrest.

"I told you, Sharik," she giggled softly. "I've observed you enough to know what turns you on. Things you probably didn't even know yourself."

Sharik stared, speechless. He didn't even know what to think at this point.

Dove sighed and shrugged. She slowly sat up and Sharik got off her until they were both sitting now.