♤ 53- Never Have I Ever ♤

Writer's POV:

Writer's POV:

While all the other students, except a few, were downstairs having a little party and drinking, Marjani rushed up to her room with some snacks and alcohol that they'd brought along from the human realm.
~~

Marjani's POV:

I showered and wore my comfy and baggy pyjamas. Then I emptied the snacks into two bowls and pulled out three cups for the alcohol, right after.

There was a beautiful and fluffy carpet on the floor in the room I'd chosen and so I put the bowls and cups on it because we three would be seating on it to chat. I also got three little blankets from my friends, for us to use.

The first knock at my door turned out to be both boys. I was surprised they'd come together.

"You two came together?" I asked with a grin.

"We met in the corridor," Kylo replied.

"Oh okay. Come in," I said and looked at what they were wearing.

T-shirts and my favorite type of pants.

"Sweatpants~ I like," I cooed before moving aside to let them in.

"Oh, we know," Roman mused and a smiling Kylo nodded in agreement.

"Ouu~ I see you take your notes?" I teased while closing the door.

"Yes, ma'am," Kylo replied.

"Good boys," I chuckled and went ahead of them.

I got on the carpet and asked them to join me, which they did. We all sat in a little circle, facing one another with the snacks at the center.

"So, what game are we playing, Marjani?" Roman asked, grabbing a potato chip from the bowl.

"I have two things in mind," I started, grabbing a bottle of wine and filling the cups. "First we'll play Never Have I Ever,"

"Seriously?" Kylo mused.

"Yes, seriously. And we have to be a hundred percent honest with each other, okay? We'll take turns to ask each other anything?"

"Honestly?" Kylo chuckled. "That sounds boring to me."

"Same," Roman agreed unapologetically while grabbing more chips.

I rolled my eyes in amusement.

"Well, sorry but that's the first thing I want us to play. So we can get in the mood."

Both froze at my last sentence, Roman's arm stopping halfway in the air as he was about to eat his chips. Kylo's brows raised.

"Now that sounds interesting," Roman said and threw the chips into his mouth, then he dusted his hands.

"In the mood? In the mood for what?" Kylo asked with squinted eyes.

"Mhm?" Roman stared at me suspiciously.