♤ 10- Nightmares ♤

Marjani's POV:

Marjani's POV:

I had a restless night. I tossed and turned in bed as goosebumps continuously covered my skin. I had endless nightmares about what had happened earlier that day.

"Aah!" I screamed and sat up from one of the countless nightmares I had had that night.

"Ja– Jani?" I could hear a sleepy Dove's voice in the dark. "Are you alright??"

"Y– yes, Dove. I'm fine. Just a nightmare."

"You've been having those all night. Should I switch on the lights?"

"No, no. I'll be fine. It's nothing."

"Hm, okay. Wake me up if you need anything."

"Alright."

I waited for her to drift back to sleep and then I climbed out of bed. With the help of my phone's light, I left our bedroom and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I was feeling feverish.

After gulping down a few glasses of water, I returned to bed with hopes of peaceful sleep for the rest of the night.

Unfortunately for me, my eyes had remained open for the rest of the night. I stayed up until 5:00 AM. I climbed out of bed and immediately went into the bathroom to shower and brush up.

Once done, I wore my pyjamas again and went to the balcony to get some fresh air, while waiting for 6 o'clock. I was still feverish and did not feel so well.

'I don't think I can go to class like this. My head hurts like crazy and I have temperature. Fuck you Kylo, fuck you Roman.'

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I was going to have to miss class. I was exhausted and had to try and get some sleep for real.
~

At six, I went back into the room to wake Dove up.

"Dove? Wake up, it's six."

"Mm~" she hummed sleepily and stretched.

I waited for her to open her eyes, but when she did, her reaction surprised me. Her eyes widened and she sat up immediately, staring strangely at me.

"Marjani??"

"Yes? What is it?" I asked, confused at her reaction.

"What's wrong with your hair??"

"M– my hair?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with wide eyes.

My hair was tied up into a ponytail and so I reached up and immediately untied. It fell on my shoulders and I grabbed a strand of hair or look at it. I was shocked with what I saw.