♤ 20- Junior Protégée ♤

Marjani's POV:

Marjani's POV:

On Monday morning, after Dove had gone to class, I couldn't find more sleep and so after showering, Sharik and I chatted through texts. I felt better but still had a few aches here and there.

My tummy started rumbling and I put my phone away. It was breakfast time and I was starving. I climbed out of bed to go make myself something to eat but the moment I stood, my head spun almost violently and I collapsed on my bed again.

'Apparently I still need more rest,' I sighed.

I lay on my bed, thinking of what to do when suddenly I heard our door open and a few seconds later, Kylo walked into my bedroom. I sat up.

"Senior Kylo, good morning," I greeted.

"G'morning, Marjani," he stood in front of my bed. "How are you feeling today?"

"Better. But I'm still dizzy from time to time. I have a few aches too," I explained.

"Mm," he nodded. "Met Dove. She has an extra class and so she didn't gone for breakfast with the others. I guessed she wouldn't be able to get you something to eat and so that's why I'm here," he said casually. "What would you like me to get you?"

"Oh, um, thank you very much."

"It's alright. So, what would you like?"

"Any– anything actually. I just want to eat," I chuckled and he smiled a little.

"Alright. I'll be back soon."

"Oki. Thanks again, senior Kai."

He nodded and left. I grinned like stupid.

'Seems like I've succeeded in my plans. Perhaps I really have become their junior protégée. Here come the privileges of being protected by the school's student presidents,' I smiled even more at the thought and lay back.

About ten minutes later, there was a knock and the door opened. I sat up in surprise.

"That was fast, senior Ka– oh."

Roman walked in.

"Oh, good morning, senior Roman," I smiled.

"Good morning, Marjani. Wassup? Feeling better," he asked, pulling a chair close by and sitting in front of my bed.

"Yeah. Just dizzy."

"Mm. Have you eaten anything yet?" he asked.

"Nope. But senior Kylo went to buy me food."

He nodded.

"I see. But the cafeteria is literally on the other side of campus. You'll starve to death in the meantime," he mused and I chuckled.

"Got anything in your fridge?" he asked.