♤ 54- Truth or Truth? ♤

~AN~

Second update for you~ 😚❤

P.s:
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE VOTED AND COMMENTED YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, FIRST.

s:PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE VOTED AND COMMENTED YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, FIRST

It was Roman's turn.

"Alright," he started. "Never have I ever been in a threesome."

Both raised a hand and I just sat there, staring.

"Okay," Roman mused. "A question for Kylo and then I'll ask you a different one, Marjani, because you two have different answers. Kylo, have you been in a two females/one male threesome, in a two males/one female threesome, or you've experienced both?"

"Two females only," Kylo replied honestly.

"Alright. Same here," Roman said then turned to me.

"Jani, would you rather your first threesome to be you and another female on one dude, or have two males all to yourself?"

Both stared at me curiously, amusement lingering in their eyes.

"Uh..." I scratched my head and thought. "I don't know? I don't even know if I'd like a threesome, honestly."

"You will," Roman said with a smile.

"When you'll try it," Kylo added and they mused.

"I don't think so," I scoffed.

"Hey, don't knock it until you try it," Roman shrugged.

"Right. Now answer Roman's question."

I thought again.

"Um, two girls one dude? I think it'll be bearable for me," I admitted.

"Mm, I understand that," Roman nodded. "And honestly, I'd rather that too cuz I don't see myself waiting patiently while another guy's on top of the girl I'm supposed to be with too," he shrugged.

"I was thinking the same thing," Kylo added. "I mean, what the fuck will I be doing while the other guy's busy?"

"Um, maybe the girl will be able to satisfy you both? And maybe even at the same time?" I said stupidly and immediately regretted my words when they gave me smug looks.

'The fuck did I just say?!'

"How, Marjani?" Roman asked with squinted eyes.

"Yeah, tell us how~"

"Forget I even said that, please. Also, no more questions. Next!" I exclaimed and they laughed.

"Alright," Kylo started. "This one's for you, Marjani. Never have I ever had sex or had sex more than once."