♤ 2 - TUPA ♤

Loïc had eventually sent the application for both his children, as well as a video proof, to this college that was far from a normal one

Loïc had eventually sent the application for both his children, as well as a video proof, to this college that was far from a normal one. As the days passed, he waited to receive an email or mail from the college, confirming that Marjani and Sharik had been accepted.

They'd also found out that this university wasn't just for masters students and that it also welcomed highschool graduates into the undergraduates level.

Marjani was going to enroll as a first year Masters students while Sharik would have to stop the school he was already attending, to start afresh as a second year Masters student.

The strange thing about this school was that, it reopened during a time when all other normal schools had already started their semester. Everything about it was weird and different.

♤♤♤

"You're leaving??" Eva, one of Marjani's friends, asked in surprise.

"Well, not for good. Just to school."

"Where is this college you're going to?  We were supposed to attend Wellington, all three of us, together," Danielle said. "So this is why you didn't start lectures with us at Wellington, a month ago."

Marjani sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Yeah. It's kinda complicated and I have to go to this new school."

"What's the school's name?"

"The Thionne University of Practical Arts."

"An art school? But you don't do arts. You have an undergraduate degree in law," Eva stated.

"Um, they mainly treat with arts but they also offer various courses, Law being amongst these courses. At least that's what my father assures me."

"Hmm. What does it look like?" Danielle asked.

"I have no idea. I'll search it up tonight but please, can we not talk about this right now? It depresses me cuz I really don't wanna go to that school. I hope our application gets rejected."

"Our? Sharik's leaving too??"

"Yes. Now let's talk about something else. Wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Yeah."

"Sure."

The girls then left the park, changing topic. Marjani really hoped that application would get rejected.

That night, the twenty year-old sat in front of her computer and typed The Thionne University of Practical Arts, into the search engine of her browser. Soon enough, the results appeared. She clicked the first link that appeared to be the official website for the college.