♤ 45- Underwater ♤

~AN~
💕 Enjoy another long chapter 💕

~AN~💕 Enjoy another long chapter 💕

Marjani's POV :

Sharik and I got to see a lot of things we never knew could really exist. Thionne was indeed a whole different world that was way beyond what my brother and I had imagined.

The others made us visit the most beautiful places and some villages that were found within the city. Each little village was made up of the same type of creatures.

For example, there was a village that had a particular group of creatures that looked human too but only difference was that they had short horns poking out of their foreheads, as well as tiny wings.

"This is the Demon village," Baran who'd turned into our guide, told us. "You'll find nothing but succubuses and incubuses. Or you could say succubi and incubi."

"Whut?" Sharik asked with wide eyes. "Demons??"

"Yeah," Baran laughed. "But these ones are a different kind. All they do is feed on human wet dreams. Sexual dreams. These are the creatures some weak humans end up having sex with in their dreams and wake up feeling drained of their energy or if very unfortunate, possessed."

Sharik and I stared with wide eyes. When we turned, we noticed that most of them had stopped to look at my brother and I with the most intense stares.

"They know you're half human," Baran mused and that was it.

"What the fuck?" I quickly rushed to Kylo's side and held on to his arm for safety. He let me without asking questions.

Sharik on the other hand avoided their gazes at all cost which I found amusing. It was even more hilarious when one of the succubuses literally started following him. She flew extremely close to him and I saw how pale he was becoming. She started talking to him.

"Hey you~" she said coquettishly while battering her lashes. She was very beautiful.

Sharik ignored her completely but she didn't leave. Baran and I laughed, getting the attention of the other students who turned to see the succubus flirting endlessly with poor Sharik.

"You good, buddy?" Roman mused.

"No," Sharik replied, avoiding to look at the succubus floating very closely to him.

Luckily for him, Dove intervened, pulling him by the arm and away from the demon.

"Get away, bitch," she cussed at the succubus.

"Why?~" the succubus whined and held on to Sharik's other arm.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, don't touch me, don't touch me," Sharik muttered, closing his eyes tight and making his body go rigid.

The rest of us laughed out because it was just too funny.

"Let go!" Dove said in annoyance and try to pull Sharik away from the succubus.