♤ 31- Dirty Dancing ♤

The next day, we organised a party by the pool

The next day, we organised a party by the pool. Bikinis and shorts out!

♤♤♤

"Oou~ that two piece is so sexy!" Dove cooed when I stepped out of the bathroom in my bikini.

"I know right," I laughed and twirled, feeling myself.

It was a high waisted bikini and I looked so hot in in. Plus, my ass looked even better in it.

 Plus, my ass looked even better in it

"Let's go. All the others are already having fun."

"Oki."

The sun was out and there was music booming from two speakers by the pool. The girls had worn their sexiest bikinis and the guys were giving the girls a good show in tight swimming trunks. There were drinks and snacks too. We sure were going to have a good time.

Dove and I joined in the fun immediately. Dove jumped into the swimming pool full of people, screaming at the top of her lungs. We all laughed and many others followed her.

"Looking good, Nthanda!" Roman, who was in the pool, shouted. Most eyes turned to look at me, including Kylo's. He was sitting on a beach chair close by.

"Thank you!" I laughed and showed off my bikini, earning coos and whistles from many, Roman and Kylo included.

"Too bad you're gonna have to get wet!" Kylo shouted and I froze when he stood and bolted straight at me.

"AAAH!" I screamed and started to run away.

The students laughed at me while I tried to run as fast as possible, away from him.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA SWIM YET!" I screamed and laughed.

I screamed even more when I was suddenly swept off my feet in bridal style by Kylo.

"No! No! Please!" I laughed and held on to his neck immediately, afraid he'd throw me.

Kylo laughed and backed a few feet away from the pool.