♤ 4 - Beautiful Creatures ♤

Marjani's POV :

Marjani's POV :

I immediately began to unpack my things and put them into my closet. I noticed that the closet doors had keys on them in case you wanted to lock your stuff away and have no one touch them. It was a really beautiful room.

While I folded my things into the closet, the bathroom door suddenly opened and someone stepped out in a towel. But immediately she did, she tripped and all the makeup products she'd been holding, fell to the floor.

"Oh!" she immediately began to pick them from where she'd fallen. I rushed to help.

"Hey, are you okay??"

She looked up at me and like many others on the campus, a great majority actually, she had pale skin and whitish or platinum blonde hair. She was very pretty too.

"Oh, hi!" she exclaimed with wide eyes as I squatted too and helped her pick her makeup

"Hi," I smiled a little and stretched a hand out. It was necessary that I got in good terms with my roommate. "I'm Marjani, your roommate."

She looked a little lost for a while and left my hand hanging. It made me uncomfortable and just when I was about to withdraw, she grabbed my hand and shook it, a grin on her face.

"Hi, Marjani. I'm Dove. Nice to meet you. You have a beautiful name."

I smiled back and shook her hand too.

"And so do you. Thank you and nice to meet you too."

After introducing ourselves, we finished picking the makeup and then stood.

"I'm so clumsy at times. It's annoying. Like who trips on a flat floor?" she mused and I chuckled.

"Here's your makeup."