♤ 14- Movie Night ♤

Marjani's POV:

Marjani's POV:

Kylo's apartment was beautiful. It was cozy and very homey. There was a living room with beautiful sofas and chairs, I could see the kitchen from where I stood, which was bigger and better than those in the dorms. There were two other doors which I guessed led to his bedroom and the other to the toilet for guests. He also had glass doors leading to the veranda at the back. It was clearly for the wealthy students because it was better equipped.

As expected, Kylo's apartment was very neat. He had beautiful and clearly expensive furniture, a big flatscreen television, all types of speakers and decoders. He had an air-conditioning machine and there was so much more I didn't have the time to look at.

I followed them into the living room where I met Clio, two other girls and another guy. They sat on cushions on the carpet at the center which was surrounded by the couches and chairs.

"Guys, Marjani will be joining us," Baran said, hoping over one of the couches and landing on the carpet with the others.

"Hi Marji," Clio waved and I smiled, waving back.

"Hello," the others greeted and I greeted them in reply.

Baran introduced us but I forgot their names just as fast. For some reason, being in Kylo's apartment made me very nervous.

"Have you guys chosen a movie yet?" Kylo asked, appearing.

"Not yet," Clio replied, going to the movie list on the TV screen.

"We're watching scary movies tonight," Kylo's deep voice said, suddenly so close that I jumped a little. I hadn't noticed he'd walked up behind me.

"O– oh, okay?"

"You don't mind I hope?" he asked casually.

"Um, no. I don't mind."

"Good," he turned to the others. "Clio can you make the popcorn? And get drinks. I have snacks in the kitchen drawers."

"Sure," she stood and faced me. "Can you help me carry them?"

"Of course," I smiled and followed her to the kitchen.

The kitchen was very spacious and had a big fridge. It had everything necessary in it.

We did the popcorn and put them in bowls. Then we grabbed other snacks, as well as bottles of soda, before heading back to the living room. Three bowls were put down while I gave the fourth to Kylo.

"Let's start!" Clio exclaimed and took her spot on the carpet.

I was going to join them but then I realised that there wasn't much space left.

"You can sit with Kai, Marjani," Baran said and I looked at Kylo for approval. Dude was complicated and I didn't want another dead stare.

"I'll sit on the other cou–"